Bellator 270: Pitbull vs Queally 2

It was at +10,000 when I first saw it, but then it disappeared and came back at +4500

It was at +10,000 when I first saw it, but then it disappeared and came back at +4500

Lol I got a screenshot of that, it won't hit but that's insanity. I saw +1800 the other week for Cacares ITD right before he finished Choi in UFC.20211105_180113.jpg

Let’s see if we can catch some more of those.
I could of / should have cashed out after round 2.

31BA9C37-80BA-4ABF-91D6-A69135345F44.jpeg

Only play I tailed was Barton <45>
Honestly he was my most confident dog and I was cut the line narrowed before I could put more action on it haha. I think he was on the way to winning a dec, with a bit more IQ he would have been fine but his brain let him down

Some sprinkles today at best:

Solli 100 to win 220
Scatizzi 200 to win 390
Barton 200 to win 220
Carvalho 300 to win 510
Dude, you should've post that earlier. I had Pallett in all my parlays :'( But great picks like always. I need to borrow your magical ball, lol.

Dude, you should've post that earlier. I had Pallett in all my parlays :'( But great picks like always. I need to borrow your magical ball, lol.
I post my bets before the event starts, finalise it after weigh ins, I did ok with this one like 8 hours before the event started :).

No magic ball my man, I just do this full-time now. The more I tape the better I cap fights. Always welcome to PM me if you are curious on my leans

Queally got too reckless thinking he'd take advantage after the eye poke

Queally got too reckless thinking he'd take advantage after the eye poke
he was a dead man walking from the start. He was jsut lucky the first fight. Maybe he would have had a shot if Patricky gassed in the later rounds or something but it was a longshot imo.

Back