News Bellator 269: Fedor vs Timothy Johnson for Oct 23

Who wins

• Fedor

• Johnson

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Russian vs the stereotypical looking American cop.

I dont like this.if Johnson knocks Fedor out I might cry.ill never forget when my cousin somehow had videos of Rings on his computer and showed me fedor.telling me how he was so good and blah blah blah.next thing I know he was slaying my favorites in pride.it would really hurt to see him lose this.the fact that it's a possibility hurts enough.

Damn 03 account. Much respect for telling the story of how you became a Fedor fan.

I dont like this.if Johnson knocks Fedor out I might cry.ill never forget when my cousin somehow had videos of Rings on his computer and showed me fedor.telling me how he was so good and blah blah blah.next thing I know he was slaying my favorites in pride.it would really hurt to see him lose this.the fact that it's a possibility hurts enough.
It's hard to get worse right now anyway. Besides this is just what happens to fighters who stick around too long. Luckily it has no impact on his overall career.

Why is Fedor fighting guys like this anyway? Is he hurting for money or does he just love fighting? Anyone knows?

Damn 03 account. Much respect for telling the story of how you became a Fedor fan.

I'll never forget it.my cousin was raving about how awesome he was and showed me old rings fights on his IBM haha.i was very impressed and then next thing I knew he beat schilt,herring and Nogueira. What a time to be an mma fan

It's hard to get worse right now anyway. Besides this is just what happens to fighters who stick around too long. Luckily it has no impact on his overall career.

Why is Fedor fighting guys like this anyway? Is he hurting for money or does he just love fighting? Anyone knows?

there was a recent interview where he said he needs dollas

Doesn't want to try to avenge any Bellator/Strikeforce losses?

BTW this source is legit he did Fedors last interview. I hope he's just misinformed or something but this definitely isn't a troll job.

Scott Coker is such a moron if this is true. Fedor is 45 fucking years old and they're giving him a 6'3 260lb 35 year old who gave guys Moldavsky, Tybura and Volkov all they could handle not long ago. They're going to bury Fedor in Moscow for his final fight. Smh.

Weird match up but not really many great match ups left for Fedor anyway, I'd rather he fight Kongo. Johnson isn't much of a name and is a dangerous match up for Fedor.

I wouldn't read too much into this unless it's been officially announced. Even Bellator manservant Jon McCarthy thinks Jake Hager will be Fedor's final sacrifice. Makes sense since they're trying to legitimize Hager even more by moving him up to #8 in the rankings.

Last edited:
Back