Bellator 268 Averages 90k Viewers

One of the most enjoyable Bellator events this year. It was a great show.

Given that it was a great show and it contrasted with UFC stinkfest, you can expect several threads about how much Bellator sucks and the classic Bellator ratings thread.
Did I call it or what?

90k live viewers on showtime not including streaming is good. Context is key here.

I was watching RCC with a grand total of 1,200 people on Youtube and that show was good.

Who cares?
People put too much weight into viewership. I am a big fan of people on youtube who do just 40K views per video but they have a dedicated fan base who keeps them going with patreon and merch

I was expecting a giant spike in ratings from Bendo’s wife’ amateur fight. Weird.
<Kpop775>

I think she'll have attracted the young, hip crowd who'll have watched on Tik Tok.

I saw this thread when it had 0 replies and was hoping it would stay that way. There's no reasoning with TS, he just wants to troll us and is doing a pretty mediocre job.

Siding with Bubba here. These statistics are important and perfectly valid on the forum as a key point of discussion.

Thank you Bubba and keep up the great work.

Siding with Bubba here. These statistics are important and perfectly valid on the forum as a key point of discussion.

Thank you Bubba and keep up the great work.
I know you're trolling too but I will say they are a valid point of discussion. It's just that it's coming from a dude who's posting them purely to troll the dozen of us Bellator fans on this board.

I know you're trolling too but I will say they are a valid point of discussion. It's just that it's coming from a dude who's posting them purely to troll the dozen of us Bellator fans on this board.[/QUOT

it seems you guys are the only ones watching bellator. Everyone else is watching combate.

Last edited:
The card was garbage and was going against a few big sporting events. I didnt watch it and I love MMA.

8 million people watched on streaming, youtube, twitter likes etc so its all good.

bum promotion typical low level bellator

I went to visit my parents and my dad was watching the Nemkov vs. Anglickas bout on some satelite tv channel and my mom and dad watched Ok vs. Christian Lee, so I say Bellator and ONE have 7 billion views each

Back