News Bellator 266 Salaries: Yoel tops list

Danas giving out big bonuses,
Cormier said he got 1 million once after a fight forget which one
Cormier, noted UFC company man? I would believe it if it was someone besides the guy who is literally being paid by the UFC

1. Polizzi at 18/18 needs a raise.
2. Ben Parish needs to get signed and hopefully move to 185.
3. Saul Rogers, Mark Lemminger, Kiefer Crosby, and Myles Jury have secret naked pictures of Coker.
4. Neiman is banking! Now, please make Neiman vs Storley. Stop wasting money setting him up in meaningless matches.
5. Glad Davis and Romero are raking in some cash.
Hey pal, lemme clear something up. I’m fast and strong as fuck at 205. I know haha he looks fat, I have a guy that meal preps for me year round pretty much. I’ve been at 185 a few times and I seem to always get hurt. Body says no so I’m just gonna sit here and glide around with the big guys.

Danas giving out big bonuses,
Cormier said he got 1 million once after a fight forget which one
It was for the Derrick Lewis fight since Cormier was nursing a hand injury and only took it because well...it's Lewis and he can't wrestle.

UFC paid out $4.6 million in locker room bonuses in 2020. Spread out over 456 fights it's about 5 or 6 grand per fighter in a fight. It's nice for a few fighters, but they're irrelevant given we're talking hundreds of millions for fighter pay and revenue.

Those bonuses are going to be disproportionately distributed as well, so again, insignificant if we are talking fighter pay 90 percent of the time.

Hey pal, lemme clear something up. I’m fast and strong as fuck at 205. I know haha he looks fat, I have a guy that meal preps for me year round pretty much. I’ve been at 185 a few times and I seem to always get hurt. Body says no so I’m just gonna sit here and glide around with the big guys.
Dude you killed it Saturday and you’re 5-1 with some solid wins. Keep doing what you’re doing.

Except he got paid by his own sponsors…. Which you can’t do inside the UFC.
Can you tell me who his in cage sponsors were? He had a Cuban flag banner, he wore a Yoel Romero shirt and I couldn’t tell who made his shorts that just said victory on the front.

He got a disclosed 150k straight. He got 150k to show 150k to win in the UFC. Seems like for some fighter the grass isn't always greener at Bellator. The Costa fight was 150k show 150k win to be fair and before that he was getting 350k to show but those were for title fights.
Well actually they didn't release tthe win bonuses for the guys who lost, so he could be on a 150K/150K contract

Throw in sponsor pay which fighters do not receive with the UFC.

That being said, Reebok paid money based on tenure if I recollect. I would think the Venom sponsorship will pay the UFC fighters as well...but I doubt it comes close to what a fighter can make with his own sponsorships.

Dude you killed it Saturday and you’re 5-1 with some solid wins. Keep doing what you’re doing.
Firm handshakes bro. I have the formula, all they gotta do is pay me and we’re off to the moon. Join the Mississippi Mafia or die when we ride on our enemies.

I'm also confused, did they fuck up last time since they said Georgi made 75K flat for the last event but here it says he only made 35K for the loss. And it's on the same contract..... so I am assuming he is on a 35K/35K contract

Also no one mentioning how Adams went from losing on the Contender Series to making 20K/20K

Income generated % to wages received Conor may be the most under-payed fighter of all time <WhatIsThis>

Cormier, noted UFC company man? I would believe it if it was someone besides the guy who is literally being paid by the UFC

There’s literally video of Shogun getting a huge locker room bonus after his loss to Machida lol.

Wait, are you the real Ben Parish or are you just fucking around?

Back