PBP Bellator 266: Davis vs. Romero, Sat. 9/18, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins at Bellator 266?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second and third were both clear as day Davis rounds. The first was Davis too, but closer.

Scoring that fight for Romero is completely ridiculous.
oh dont get me wrong I was thinking UD for Phil too, But I think the lack of action at the start maybe made the judge confuse or something

At least we get a nice story out of that. Phil indeed seems like a great dude.

Shame Phil Davis could never be top dog, he's got good presence and could have sold well.
He was though. I remember when he fought Rashad he was very highly ranked and I believe undefeated. Got a chance to fight him on a fox card, he just shit the bed and lost every round. He's had his chances in Bellator too. He just loses when it matters most

I'm still unsure if Romero is losing these fights because he's old or because he's dumb. Because the guy still apparently can't be hurt and does well whenever he does decide to throw.
a little bit of both.

oh dont get me wrong I was thinking UD for Phil too, But I think the lack of action at the start maybe made the judge confuse or something
I can see scoring the first for Romero. I didn't, but it's possible.

But Jerin Valel also scored the third for him. That's wild. He needs to be removed from judging.

I'm still unsure if Romero is losing these fights because he's old or because he's dumb. Because the guy still apparently can't be hurt and does well whenever he does decide to throw.
He did great at 44, 12 years past his prime athletic age

He was though. I remember when he fought Rashad he was very highly ranked and I believe undefeated. Got a chance to fight him on a fox card, he just shit the bed and lost every round. He's had his chances in Bellator too. He just loses when it matters most
He just can't beat the top guys in important fights it seems, he was trying vs Nemkov too but just doesnt have the power on the feet and not good enough to take down the best at 205

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back