Bellator 261 or PFL 6

Dude Incredible

Ngannoustradamus
@Titanium
Reaction score
Which one are you choosing to watch when they are live and head to head?

Bellator 261
MAIN CARD
UNDERCARD
PFL 6
Main Card
  • Kayla Harrison vs. Cindy Dandois
  • Anthony Pettis vs. Raush Manfio
  • Movlid Khaybulaev vs. Lance Palmer
  • Denis Goltsov vs. Brandon Sayles
Prelims
  • Bruno Cappelozza vs Muhammed Dereese
  • Larissa Pacheco vs. Olenda Kolesnyk
  • Ante Delija vs. Chandler Cole
  • Genah Fabian vs. Julija Pajic
  • Renan Ferreira vs. Stuart Austin
  • Taylor Guardado vs. Laura Sanchez
  • Kaitlin Young vs. Mariana Morais
  • Klidson Abreu vs. Jamelle Jones

Last edited:
Would be nice if you provided the main cards to compare..

Bellator, the HWs I was interested in pulled out mostly. Pettis doesn't interest me really and Women's LW is can crushing or boring as fuck. If it was the last two PFL cards I would have picked them but not this one. I might catch Movlid vs. Palmer and Goltsov while Jury vs, Outlaw is going on. Kayla vs. Dandois is gonna be done in seconds so you can swutch to Johnson vs. Valentin. I hope Johnson is good enough to not be held on the fence and force some action from Valentin.

The real answer is to watch both and just switch whenever a WMMA fight or a boring one is going on.

Both events are subpar, tbh. I'm surprised neither promotion brought the big guns in a showdown against each other.

PFL's prelims is ass, tbh; aside from Delija vs Moeil the rest is a hard pass. Their main card is semi-decent, Palmer vs Khaybulaev is interesting because of the possibility of Palmer not making the play offs, but other than that I'm not too interested in watching two decision machines fighting each other; its kind of the equivalent of Jury vs Outlaw. Dont care for Pettis vs Manfio, but Goltsov vs Sayles can be good and Isaev vs Ferreira would have been good if they fight was actually happening but my understanding is that they fight was cancelled. No interest in watching Harrison fighting Dandois.

Bellator's prelims have a couple of interesting prospects (Bates and Hokit) fighting but they are going against some local cab driver so they will probably be a one-sided beating. Soren Bak is pretty legit but he isnt the most exciting guy to watch, I expect him to wrestlefuck Bobby Lee. The Taylor Johnson and John Macapa fights could be good but wont be watching live. The main card has 3 snoozefest awaiting but Edwards vs Biyong and Weichel vs Diggs are actual fights I want to see. Wont be watching live but if I would I would be watching Bellator.

Both events are subpar, tbh. I'm surprised neither promotion brought the big guns in a showdown against each other.

PFL's prelims is ass, tbh; aside from Delija vs Moeil the rest is a hard pass. Their main card is semi-decent, Palmer vs Khaybulaev is interesting because of the possibility of Palmer not making the play offs, but other than that I'm not too interested in watching two decision machines fighting each other; its kind of the equivalent of Jury vs Outlaw. Dont care for Pettis vs Manfio, but Goltsov vs Sayles can be good and Isaev vs Ferreira would have been good if they fight was actually happening but my understanding is that they fight was cancelled. No interest in watching Harrison fighting Dandois.

Bellator's prelims have a couple of interesting prospects (Bates and Hokit) fighting but they are going against some local cab driver so they will probably be a one-sided beating. Soren Bak is pretty legit but he isnt the most exciting guy to watch, I expect him to wrestlefuck Bobby Lee. The Taylor Johnson and John Macapa fights could be good but wont be watching live. The main card has 3 snoozefest awaiting but Edwards vs Biyong and Weichel vs Diggs are actual fights I want to see. Wont be watching live but if I would I would be watching Bellator.
Btw the event order he posted is old. Tons of changes. Here is the new bout order with the pullouts and changes

ESPN2, ESPN Deportes Card
ESPN+ Card

Awesome analysis, Thank you. That's solid. Ima have to check out the Ferreira fight being cancelled that was one I wanted to see for sure.

Btw the event order he posted is old. Tons of changes. Here is the new bout order with the pullouts and changes

ESPN+ Card
Where are you getting your text lists? The ones I found were on mmafighting dot com. I apologize for not confirming their accuracy. I'll edit OP with your information. Thank you!

Where are you getting your text lists? The ones I found were on mmafighting dot com. I apologize for not confirming their accuracy. I'll edit OP with your information. Thank you!
The info is from Tapology and the PFL released scheduled.

ESPN+ Card
Jesus Christ, this is even worse. I guess the main card is decent but nothing to write home about. I'll be catching the Goltsov and Palmer fights sometime next day, I guess.

Bellator. The aspect of prospects fighting is more interesting to me than veterans who have been around the scene for longer and have definitely proven not to be elite. PFL has a good card for WMMA, which is totally cool I'm very supportive, just not my cup of tea. I am interested in Palmer, somewhat, about as much as I am interested in Moldavsky.

I'll watch them both in the morning, probably Bellator first as it's on the iPlayer so I don't have to torrent it.

I'm more interested in the Cage Warriors shows than either Bellator or PFL this weekend in all honesty.

PFL
If I had to choose one to watch but will try to watch both. I record so Bellator will wait. If live I would go to the PFL .

I'll watch both, but will probably go for PFL first since I don't need a VPN for that and I'll be putting more money into that card.

Back