Bellator 256 Bader vs Machida Draws 103k viewers

They didn't have an event for like 3 months and comes back with two events that sucked

Bellator will be dead within 5 years. One issue is their name is so awful. It just sounds like an amateur organization. Also, the fights suck and the production is awful and the commentators are the worst on the planet.
It won't be because executives will keep looking at how much the UFC is making and (maybe rightly) think that turning the shitshow into a gold mine really shouldn't be that hard.

Good bellator is a bunch of low level mma during the prelims(sometimes the main cards) it’s a joke to real mma and a majority of the events are boring lay and pray bs. Now I’m really interested to see how PFL does and If it’s gonna be the second biggest org in the states.

Bellator will be dead within 5 years. One issue is their name is so awful. It just sounds like an amateur organization. Also, the fights suck and the production is awful and the commentators are the worst on the planet.

Oof. You're going to have the Bellator shills (see my signature) all over you

that girl on the main card had a great KO and is decent looking, bellator needs to promote her hard.

MLB and NFL have very tiny niche audience in Europe. We care about soccer much more.
So really bad analogy.
Dude I dont know where you live in Europe but NFL is fcking huge in Germany. Not close to football but still.

They keep changing their platform. It was on Paramount, then I think NBC sports for like one event, now on Showtime. If One can stay on TNT then they could absolutely pass Bellator with how much easier it is to watch.

Dude I dont know where you live in Europe but NFL is fcking huge in Germany. Not close to football but still.
Czech Republic. In news we get NFL exactly 1 time per year, superbowl. That's it.
I don't think that you get news about games played etc. That would be huge. Isn't handball much more popular then egghand for example?

Beat a re-run of Sister Sister. Take that Dana!

Back