PBP Bellator 255: Pitbull vs. Sanchez 2, Fri. 4/2, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the featherweight title atop Bellator 255?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cross promotion dream match

EyBMzdSWYAE3bBS

<mma4>
100% serious though what would Max do if he goes 0-3 considering he lost to Dustin in his only LW fight.
Max is never going to just fade off into anonymity anytime soon. And if does he will live a nice and great life.

I'm rollin with Mckee, both of these guys should've been in the UFC years ago.

<mma4>
100% serious though what would Max do if he goes 0-3 considering he lost to Dustin in his only LW fight.
Yeah he’d be in a tough spot. I’m not convinced he’d be able to grab a belt at 55. He might have to hope somebody dethrones Volk and then he can beat that guy for the belt, but who knows how long Max can keep making weight.

I think at worst Max would be a fighter who headlines cards and is in great fights. A fighter like that who has support from the promotion will always find himself opportunities.

kijuhiuy.gif

Illegal to grab pad??

I understand he was likely upset that a self inflicted injury was going to cost him a fight in which he otherwise was getting the upper hand on his opponent.

But this, combined with the fish-hooking of Neiman in the third round which was blatant, definitely warranted at-least a point if not a DQ.

The fish-hooking though when a ref sees that, he should just DQ the guy doing it.

He is lucky the referee was very incompetent.

Really really good card. Showtime knows how to run these shows much better. Pitbull is a bad mfer

Click on the unmute button
lol okay you win I just had to expand my window. Take a victory lap. I just thought I may have to log in to periscope and I just took a bunch of shots consecutively between the Bellator co-main and main event and it's hitting. Mousasi is one of my favorite fighters to watch have a good weekend!

HOLLY %UCK! WHO LET THIS IDIOT IN? WE GOT A NEW SHERDOGER!
He's out of his element when he isn't talking shit about GSP or nuthugging Silva. He has very little actual MMA knowledge.

Strangely isn't giving me audio options but I got it to work. I don't Periscope Mousasi. No Gregard updates :oops:
Josh Thompson said Mousasi vs Tokov and Lima vs Amosov are next...he then back tracked and said thata what makes sense but it kind of sounded like he didnt know they havent been announced and he spilled the beans by accident.

Back