Bellator 253 - Caldwell vs McKee

A lot of money came in on Keith Lee.

Makes sense, it should be a close fight.

Kind of second guessing my Bendo bet, he's not the same fighter he was when he moved up to fight Thatch damn near 10 years ago.

Jackson has more paths to victory than he does.

Henderson vs. Thatch was “damn near 10 years ago”? It happened in 2015. You really are the king of exaggeration aren’t you?

Baby Slice should quit MMA.

He's only fighting because of his dad.

I assume he'll retire once Bellator gets rid of him.

Should be after this fight. He didn’t even look competitive against a guy who was 3-3. Baby Slice is now 3-3-0, (1 NC) and has to be making more than the average Bellator undercarder. Just doesn’t seem to be make financial sense.

£75 Lee +200 to win £150

... I was also going to bet £50 on Lemminger +186 but I got distracted, luckily.

Henderson vs. Thatch was “damn near 10 years ago”? It happened in 2015. You really are the king of exaggeration aren’t you?

Baby Slice should quit MMA.

It was closer to 6 years ago, so sorry to disappoint you Stewdogg11.

As you get older, time tends to pass by a bit quicker.

"King of exaggeration" because I was a few years off on one fight? A bit melodramatic, no?

It was closer to 6 years ago, so sorry to disappoint you Stewdogg11.

As you get older, time tends to pass by a bit quicker.

"King of exaggeration" because I was a few years off on one fight? A bit melodramatic, no?

Just bizarre you feel the need to exaggerate to make your point.

surprised stots doesn't wrestle more he gets ez takedowns but always near end of round

I feel like Stots could have just controlled Lee for the entire fight, and instead decided to have a rather lackluster stand up fight with him, securing takedowns at the end of each round.

30-27 Stots

Lee looked like he was a 135er, while Stots looked like a 145er.

Lee was just a little bit behind the entire fight in all areas, and he didn't throw enough.

Chucked a 100 on Davis fight U 1.5, assume I lost

Back