PBP Bellator 250: Mousasi vs. Lima, Thu. 10/29, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 250 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m asking who showed unusually high fight IQ? You are the one who said bellator fighters have more fight IQ than ufc fighters and it just seems weird to state that after what we just watched.

I'm sorry, I can't explain this any better.. <DCrying>

the COMMENTATORS said "FIGHT IQ" multiple times during fights tonight.. in the UFC the commentators DON'T say "FIGHT IQ" multiple times during fights...

SO based on that, Bellator fighters have better fight IQ.. Because ... The commentators said so.

<36>

Reminds me back in the day of SF. “The Strikefarce guys would get steamrolled in the UFC.”
If he would fix his TD defense, he would be pretty solid. Wrestlers would wreck him now. His striking is obviously top level.

Fixed for accuracy.
Both probably if he could get his own way

And Dana would love every second of it.

iT6VT72.gif

i didnt think it was a clear win for moose. the first round was clear, but not much happened in the rounds after that

I'm sorry, I can't explain this any better.. <DCrying>

the COMMENTATORS said "FIGHT IQ" multiple times during fights tonight.. in the UFC the commentators DON'T say "FIGHT IQ" multiple times during fights...

SO based on that, Bellator fighters have better fight IQ.. Because ... The commentators said so.

<36>
Lol.

Wow........

Mousasi was bigger and put his weight on him and then took him down

You're a buffoon who doesn't understand this fight is literally the reason there are weight classes.
Not the first time he had issues with wrestling. He kept his back against the cage, kept giving his back, and didn't go for it. GM baited him in 5th for a takedown and that's all she wrote.

i didnt think it was a clear win for moose. the first round was clear, but not much happened in the rounds after that

eh. That's what happens when you leave it to the Judge's discretion.

I think they took too much stock in Moose's Octagon Control where he had Lima on the outside constantly.

It's like he was kissing the hand of the Godfather or something. lol
He just wanted to kiss the hand that wrote the RULEZ BOI!!!!
Big Jons Big stupid fucking face does not approve though, can tell he was a cop.

Because he probably wont retire on top. Nothings gonna be the perfect time to retire if you keep winning. At that point your asking for a loss. This is the biggest win he will likely ever get before his careers over. Its a huge win to retire on, as opposed to beating a random top 100 guy and retiring after that.
Let me ask you this. You have a 3 million in the bank and can make another million with 3 more fights and so far you look better than any of your next 3 possible opponents. Would you do it?

I know what I would do

eh. That's what happens when you leave it to the Judge's discretion.

I think they took too much stock in Moose's Octagon Control where he had Lima on the outside constantly.

yeah guess so. i was honestly expecting a split decision

Mousasi was bigger and put his weight on him and then took him down

You're a buffoon who doesn't understand this fight is literally the reason there are weight classes.
I agree but Lima needed to pull the trigger at any time. He really has a low fight iq.

I hated him so much in the 1st Rory fight when he hurt Rorys leg , Rory went down and then he went to the Ground.

Lima really needs improvements in his mind

Shittiest plan ever. Lima's kryptonite is still wrestling. He would get wrecked in UFC.

Colby and Usman are the only top wrestlers @ WW right now. Do you idiots even realize that LWs RDA, Pettis, Nate, Burns, Chiesa are top ranked LOL

Ghost of TWood or Robbie are beating Lima? LMAOOO

Douglas would murk most of that division. Only Khamzat, Usman and Colby give him puroblemz

Back