PBP Bellator 250: Mousasi vs. Lima, Thu. 10/29, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 250 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And that's the key.

He never suffered any real long-term damage during his UFC stint (still can't believe he once submitted Hunto) so if he can still go in a lesser organization with lesser fighters for more pay, then why the fuck not?
Exactly. And he's always been a smart fighter, there's a reason he's only been knocked out once. I've trained with him a couple of times (both boxing and bjj) and he's very down to earth. He doesn't care about the showbiz part or what other think, he just does what he has to do.

And people complain about UFC's commentary... (I do). Just give me felder, cruz and hardy instead lmao

Wow.. with Moose kissing Scott Coker on the cheek..

Is there any current UFC fighter that would kiss Dana like that?

Fighters always seem to like Scott.

WhirlwindBlissfulEastsiberianlaika-size_restricted.gif

He can beat a few cans but eventually he'll get caught if he keeps declining. Hes made money, and has no viable contenders to face or motivate him.
I don't see any serious contender for him at this point so why not make some more good money and retire after a couple more?

I don't think it matters at this point.

Mousasi is going to fight whatever scrub they put in front of him and he will continue to win and get paid well.

Not a bad gig, if you can get it. <mma4>

Combine those easy paychecks with his real estate investments the dude is sitting pretty at this point.

It was just based on how often i've heard the commentators say IQ tonight... "That was some real fight IQ".. I can't think of a time i've heardUFC commentators say fight IQ during a fight ... Now that i'm thinking about it though, Bellator is full of almost retired veterans, so they probably do have more Fight IQ in a sense.
Who showed unusual fight IQ?

Wow.. with Moose kissing Scott Coker on the cheek..

Is there any current UFC fighter that would kiss Dana like that?

Fighters always seem to like Scott.
Solider of God would kiss Dana

He can beat a few cans but eventually he'll get caught if he keeps declining. Hes made money, and has no viable contenders to face or motivate him.

Well now that he is in Bellator, he'll get nothing BUT "Cans" (with the exception of a few) so he can still "decline" but still win AND make more money.

Leaving the UFC and going to Bellator is, in my opinion, the smartest thing he's done for his career.

Who showed unusual fight IQ?
What are you asking me here?

The commentators, specifically Josh Thompson said "Fight IQ" multiple times all night during fights.. That is all.

What are you asking me here?

The commentators, specifically Josh Thompson said "Fight IQ" multiple times all night during fights.. That is all.
I’m asking who showed unusually high fight IQ? You are the one who said bellator fighters have more fight IQ than ufc fighters and it just seems weird to state that after what we just watched.

I don’t think anybody has ever said anything bad personally about Coker. The dude has been around martial arts forever. The good ol days of ISKA on ESPN2. I would watch that shit like nobodies business.

I don't see any serious contender for him at this point so why not make some more good money and retire after a couple more?
Because he probably wont retire on top. Nothings gonna be the perfect time to retire if you keep winning. At that point your asking for a loss. This is the biggest win he will likely ever get before his careers over. Its a huge win to retire on, as opposed to beating a random top 100 guy and retiring after that.

We need to see motivated Moose again. The guy looked like he had one too many Armenian pastries before this.

Back