PBP Bellator 246: Archuleta vs. Mix, Sat. 9/12, 8:45 PM ET/5:45 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who takes home the title at Bellator 246?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happened in the fight? I didn't see any replays but from the picture the guy looks dead

I’m enjoying this. I checked out the ufc card... yikes. Def staying bellator all night
I'll do the opposite, Bellator main event is going to happen after the UFC so its all good, just switched to see a guy on the ground...on an ILLEGAL strike to the back of the head try to pull a Diego Sanchez and loosing a UD because strike it was "accidental", smh, nothing accidental about it.

What happened in the fight? I didn't see any replays but from the picture the guy looks dead

Unintentional shot to the back of the head as he was getting GnP'd out. He said he couldn't continue so Franklin won since it was in the 3rd round.

Thang a beauty!

519037-17494898.png

I'll do the opposite, Bellator main event is going to happen after the UFC so its all good, just switched to see a guy on the ground...on an ILLEGAL strike to the back of the head try to pull a Diego Sanchez and loosing a UD because strike it was "accidental", smh, nothing accidental about it.

Yup will swap over after UFC to mu main screen (tv) - it's on my desk side laptop atm!

Yup will swap over after UFC to mu main screen (tv) - it's on my desk side laptop atm!
I got both running split on the screen, with audio on UFC. Now I just gotta figure out how to forever mute the fucking commercials.

UFC card keepin me too busy but still up!

71913-2007524.png

Anyone want to educate me on Mix?

I'm only here to catch Jon Fitch...I literally know nobody else on this card (besides maybe Liz) and i don't feel bad about that.

that RNC defense finally caught up to him. night night.

Was it just a single back of the head punch? Dude was dead before that.

Back