PBP Bellator 244: Bader vs. Nemkov, Fri. 8/21, 7:15 PM ET/4:15 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 244 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus Christ, Nemkov is barely 26 year old. If he was in the UFC people wouldnt stop talking about him; he would be the new Chimaev.

Yeah, when he left.

The division has actually improved substantially since then even though people don't want to admit it.

I'd pick everybody in the current top 10 of the UFC LHW rankings except for CIrkunov to beat Bader by stoppage.

Glover is top 5 at 40 years old. That's not an improved division. I'd take Bader to beat him these days.

Reactions: TR1
Good stoppage, much better than the UFC where they stop it after 5 seconds of rabbit punches.

Glover is top 5 at 40 years old. That's not an improved division. I'd take Bader to beat him these days.
Naw I think glover of last couple fights can beat bader if he avoids a big early shot.

That was an awesome main event, btw. Nemkov is legit.

Not buying that Nemcov is only six feet tall. He easily looks 6'2", if not 6'3".

Did Nelson even train?
Offcourse not, Bellator is a money grab at this point for ex UFC fighters. Coker will pay high money for a name alone, not for your skills. Not saying Nelson isn’t good but it’s clear these fighter are not taking their careers seriously at this point. Specially if they get paid.

Back