Bellator 242 draws 277k viewers

I went and watched a lot of the old fight cards on the Bellator Youtube channel recently and most of the cards felt noticeably below UFC level. And the UFC has had some shit cards.

a UFC replay on espn2 pulled more viewers:

during the pandemic, they kept sharing event posters on social media

making it seem like they were having events, but they were just replays of past shows

not surprised people werent able to distinguish between the two

Ratings will never change with the people they have in charge and that includes Scott Coker as numero uno. As fan it's seriously getting just frustrating as can be.

Piss poor use of the fighters they have time and time again. Off for like 4 months or so and that is the card they open with........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on paper. Way to get the fans attention your back.

Seriously, put a decent card together to get your fans excited to come back. Create some damn buzz about the product. Then follow up it up a couple more solid shows. The you can go out and give us a card like the last one. Last card came off decent but there was nobody outside of whatever drawing power Sergio has to even make anyone care outside of very hard core fans.

Paramount buying Spike and not being on my TV provider is what killed it for me watching. Viacom greed

I was following quite regularly on DAZN, but this fight (Mitrione v Kharitonov) was the straw that did my fandom in. Havent been back since.

Couple that with a card that went down that same month where they spent countless amount of segments featuring interviews of fighters talking about Daley vs Page. This fight in particular was not on the card in question, but a forthcoming card. Made the card I was watching at that given time seem like a second rate throwaway. If the own promotion doesnt give af about their card, why should I?

Chandler/Bendo did best ratings of the year for Bellator with 403k

Back