B241_1920x1080_tunein.jpg

Main Card (10 PM ET, DAZN)

Patricio Freire vs. Pedro Carvalho
Daniel Weichel vs. Emmanuel Sanchez
Paul Daley vs. Sabah Homasi
Anatoly Tokov vs. Fabio Aguiar
Matt Mitrione vs. Ronny Markes
Nick Newell vs. Zach Zane

Preliminary Card (7:30 PM ET, DAZN/YouTube)

Robson Gracie Jr. vs. Billy Goff
Baby Slice vs. Kaheem Murray
Jordan Newman vs. Pat McCrohan
Romero Cotton vs. Justin Sumter
Mike Kimbel vs. Kenny Rivera
Killys Mota vs. Nate Andrews
Leandro Higo vs. Dominic Mazzotta
Leslie Smith vs. Jessy Miele
Ion Pascu vs. Mark Lemminger
Vladimir Tokov vs. Marcus Surin

Last edited:
Nobody cares about Bellator anymore? heh

Weichel vs Sanchez = guaranteed split decision?

Pitbull should starch Carvalho.

this is actually better to have both these fights on the same card even thought weichel and sanchez were supposed to fight in feb. hope they rebook barnett for this card too

Pitbull is gonna put it down on Carvalho. Should be a fun fight.

I think Sanchez has the edge over Weichel this time. Weichel is getting a bit long in the tooth and Sanchez will likely be the best we've seen him (smack-dab in his prime.)

I'm happy both of those fights are on the same card. I don't think I would have watched a Sanchez vs Weichel main event, yuck.

The prospect of a Pitbull vs Weichel/Sanchez winner fight isn't that interesting to me either. The other side of the bracket should be better.

I'm just glad that i wil get a chance to watch top fw's fighting each other for free.

Leandro Higo vs. Johnny Campbell, Killys Mota vs. Nate Andrews added to Bellator 241 in March

Leandro Higo vs. Johnny Campbell, Killys Mota vs. Nate Andrews added to Bellator 241 in March
Good to see more from Killys Mota, his stand up looked good against Nallo, he could be a good addition to their LW division

Good to see more from Killys Mota, his stand up looked good against Nallo, he could be a good addition to their LW division

Andrews will be a tough test for him, he got a W against Rashid Magomedov in the PFL, even if I wasn't too sure about the decision, you have to be good to run Magomedov close.

Andrews will be a tough test for him, he got a W against Rashid Magomedov in the PFL, even if I wasn't too sure about the decision, you have to be good to run Magomedov close.
For sure, this is the type of matchmaking i had been waiting from bellator. I think the winner of this fignt should face someone like bungard, queally, or brazier to bring them to challenger status with perhaps 2 fights away from a title shot.

Also glad to see Higo get a bounce back fight against an experienced and dangerous opponent. I would like to eventually see him or Dudu vs Goyito Perez

Back