Bellator 239: Ruth vs. Amosov, Fri. Feb. 21, 6:15 PM ET/3:15 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 239 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate body triangles on a standing opponent

2-1 Salim i think

Sunshine’s coach was doing a pretty Greg Jackson impression.

It's bad enough that we're watching local carny fights, but they're lame ass split decisions almost every time.

Can't take this guy seriously
cris-lencioni-bellator-221-2-e1557789442908.jpg

Dollar store Darren Till

Mauro sounds so pissed that he has to commentate these postlims.

It was hard watching Javy get wrestled out like that.

Been a hard few days for Porterville, CA. Two 13yo kids lit a library on fire there on tuesday, which resulted in the deaths of two Firemen. Was hoping he could dedicate a win to those men.

Props to Moldovsky, though. Bright future for him!

Post lim main event time, baddest car mechanic in the game.

I brought a one legged man to an ass kicking contest and the kid still got it done

Attachments

• 5723BE14-ABBD-4C09-A60C-6BB22FABD4A3.jpeg
    5723BE14-ABBD-4C09-A60C-6BB22FABD4A3.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
So now Franklin is the newest Bellator Heavyweight, who will be fighting "cans" for years and no one can ever gauge is he really that good or is he fighting over matched less than stellar opponents? And when he fights a real level up opponent he gets crushed, then it's back to wasting his time fighting "cans"? I truly hope not for him.

Ahhh look at you, aren't you precious, being jelly of another man's looks. Poor baby
Definitely not jealous... If you didn't catch on, i said your teeth are so jacked up, you can eat corn on the cob through a pickett fence.

Tyrell Fortune got knocked out by a dude who JUNIOR ALBINO TKO'd

<{jackyeah}>

WHERE YOU AT BIG JOHN!?! <36>

Definitely not jealous... If you didn't catch on, i said your teeth are so jacked up, you can eat corn on the cob through a pickett fence.
Yes, you're jelly. Real adult men look at another man's photo and just keep it moving. But you, well, you can't because you jelly.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back