Bellator 238 'Budd vs. Cyborg,' Sat. Jan. 25, 7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who you got in the Bellator 238 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King takes Knight’s back, sinks in the choke and puts Knight to sleep #Bellator238

now i wont feel as bad when the husband gets KOed to oblivion

The derpage is real. Knight just pulled herself into the bottom of a mount and gets sub'd.

#Bellator 238 result: Emilee King def. Ava Knight via Technical Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) R1, 2:18

Knoxville Martial Arts Academy now 2-0 against Bellator’s boxers turned fighters. Next time Bellator wants to convert a boxer, keep them away from Knoxville fighters.

Knoxville Martial Arts Academy now 2-0 against Bellator’s boxers turned fighters. Next time Bellator wants to convert a boxer, keep them away from Knoxville fighters.
who was the other, I dont remember ?

Didnt they just do a Salute the Troops event last month? Why are they doing all this military stuff tonight

Glad Bellator is highlighting veteran suicide awareness. As a vet myself, it’s an issue that goes far under reported and under covered.

who was the other, I dont remember ?
Her teammate Taylor Turner TKO’d Heather Hardy in the first round.

Is Sage's weird looking sister in attendance? She's dating old man Raymond Daniels.

BS Stoppage Blaydes beats Mr Clean by TKO

Back