Bellator 238 'Budd vs. Cyborg,' Sat. Jan. 25, 7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who you got in the Bellator 238 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win by Pico, poor sportsmanship tho, going not once but twice on a KO'd opponent, ref caught the 2nd one.

You cant deny pico's power; it is just his striking defense and chin that leave ALOT to be desired.
He is entertaining; gotta give him that. He either puts them out or gets put out.

He needs to go on a fucking rampage to get even half of his hype back. Let's see if Jackson can round him out.

Pico actually learned how to do more than one style at a time

that shot in the 1st round was GSP-esque
makes him more unpredictable and creates openings if they are aware of his wrestling. doesnt fix the chin though but i think he can stop anyone

Yet another Bellator catch weight. It's there thing.

Joshua Jones vs. Brandon Bender at 160-pound catchweight is up next

Joshua Jones haha.... that's how I look from Thanksgiving through New Years... then I get back in shape again.

Edit- ok seeing that gut flap around... I don't get that bad.

You cant deny pico's power; it is just his striking defense and chin that leave ALOT to be desired.
He is entertaining; gotta give him that. He either puts them out or gets put out.

He needs to go on a fucking rampage to get even half of his hype back. Let's see if Jackson can round him out.

He's a victim of shit match-making. They tried to rush him too fast.

Also, they should have known that Borics was a much better prospect than they assumed.

Also, they should have known that Borics was a much better prospect than they assumed.
remember when they had borics vs gallagher but someone pulled out ,i think gallagher, that would have been a disaster too

its turning out fairly competitive so far- battle of dad bods

I can agree with you to a degree, but Pico fell for his own hype, and this is coming from someone who was really high on him.

Watch the pre fight hype in his debut. Dude was talking like his shit didn't stink. He truly believed he was going to run people over. He did in fact run people over. He just got run over half the time himself.

They should give him 4-5 squashes, easily. Then throw him back in there with top fighters.

UUY.gif

"Joushua Jones brother of UFC fighter John Jones"..... Scott Coker...

Back