Bellator 233: Salter vs. Van Steenis, Fri. Nov. 8, 6:15 PM ET/3:15 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who you got in the Bellator 233 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that escalated quickly.

Bellator must have thrown in their 2000s pop punk playlist for arena music. I haven't heard P.O.D. in years.

King Mo coming back to be able to quit on a win I presume. Probably handpicked an opponent for him Bellator style

Can we please stop calling these grown-ass women, "girls?"

I knew that cm punk looking 32 pro debut was gonna get rekt

Big John low-key calling this fighter a wimp for not continuing

Huerta is still fighting?

Is that chick still stalking him?

I like the way Bellator fast fires the prelims at you.

So this entire undercard is basically them giving all their wrestling prspect's some easy wins? Hell, even Logan Storly is on there! You'd think he be beyond the Bellator prelims at this point.

So this entire undercard is basically them giving all their wrestling prspect's some easy wins? Hell, even Logan Storly is on there! You'd think he be beyond the Bellator prelims at this point.

I don't understand their obsession with signing wrestlers without MMA experience. I get it, someone may become a dominant champ in the future or a staple contender maybe... But more often than not the dominant wrestlers are not the most exciting to watch for the general fan...

If they are gonna sign guys without much experience and cherrypick their opponents, why not find nasty strikers and match them up to deliver brutal KOs time after time

Back