Bellator 216 Full Card Feb.16th

No, I'm saying I'm smart. Spending 10$ on something I can easily stream for free? Pass.
Supporting the athletes who are competing for your entertainment is the smart move. I could see someone streaming like the UFC 235 whack $70 ppv but this is 4 cards for like $10. You are just a bum.

Supporting the athletes who are competing for your entertainment is the smart move. I could see someone streaming like the UFC 235 whack $70 ppv but this is 4 cards for like $10. You are just a bum.

You're under the assumption that I genuinely care about the other three cards. Bellator 215 is solid, it's also on free TV. 216 is has a few good scraps, but again I see better cards than this on TV on a semi-regular basis. Bellator 217 is fucking trash.

You come across as the type of dude who blows his last few dollars on Bud Light. It'll be okay man.

<bball1>
Ain't no way in hell I'm resubscribing to that bullsheet.
I'm going to cancel after the Crocop card and get it back for the next WWGP card. It's still way cheaper than UFC PPV.

The UK is 5 hours ahead of the Eastern Standard Time in America so whatever time the Bellator card starts in Connecticut add 5 hours to that time for the start time in the UK.
I thought this was the London card.

Why couldn't Bellator just stay 100% with Paramount, it is so much easier to watch? If I were under the witness protection program I would hide out on DAZN, no one would ever find me

I'm going to cancel after the Crocop card and get it back for the next WWGP card. It's still way cheaper than UFC PPV.
True its way more cost effective than a ufc ppv but it's just another subscription to keep up with. Would prefer they simulcast :/

True its way more cost effective than a ufc ppv but it's just another subscription to keep up with. Would prefer they simulcast :/
I would also prefer they air it on TV so I can DVR it, but DAZN ain't giving Bellator money for nothing.

Why couldn't Bellator just stay 100% with Paramount, it is so much easier to watch? If I were under the witness protection program I would hide out on DAZN, no one would ever find me
Somebody correct me but I think the DAZN deal helped infuse some much needed cash for Bellator. You have to find a way to fund those former UFC / Strikeforce fighters

Back