Reaction score
The Bellator 214 lineup includes:

MAIN CARD (Paramount, DAZN, 9 p.m. ET)

• Fedor Emelianenko vs. Ryan Bader – heavyweight grand prix final
  • Henry Corrales vs. Aaron Pico
  • Jake Hager vs. J.W. Kiser
  • Juan Archuleta vs. Ricky Bandejas
  • Adel Altamimi vs. Brandon McMahan
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 6:50 p.m. ET)

• A.J. Agazarm vs. Jesse Roberts – 160-pound catchweight
  • Chris Gonzalez vs. Henry Mendez
  • Weber Almeida vs. Odan Chinchilla
  • Tyler Beneke vs. Jay Jay Wilson
  • Sean Johnson vs. Art Rivas
  • Jorge Juarez vs. David Pacheco
  • Jesse Merrit vs. Thor Skancke
  • Osman Diaz vs. Christopher Reyes – 190-pound catchweight
  • James Barnes vs. Ryan Lilley
  • Ian Butler vs. Craig Plaskett
  • Steve Ramirez vs. Desmond Torres

This was the card that originally had the musassi fight correct?

Dissapointed Bellator didn't replace the fight with any equally enticing one, with 2 marquee name fighters. Now this card lost a lot of its luster imo.

Bellator should just stack every single card and stop putting together whatever cards from now on

Dissapointed Bellator didn't replace the fight with any equally enticing one, with 2 marquee name fighters. Now this card lost a lot of its luster imo.

Bellator should just stack every single card and stop putting together whatever cards from now on

Yes mousasi was the co main here

Very weak card besides the main event to be honest. I wonder how the live gate will be?

The only other “names“ on the card are Aaron Pico and Juan Archuleta. Those names aren’t big outside of the worldwide thread either, so I can’t see this card attracting too many non-Bellator fans.

7-5 vs 3-4, both newcomers and both coming of a losses on main card with Fedor. jesus.

Coker matchmaking favors story telling/building rather than merits and records. If you haven't seen the video about Altamimi's story in Iraq, it is a must watch.

Coker matchmaking favors story telling/building rather than merits and records. If you haven't seen the video about Altamimi's story in Iraq, it is a must watch.
yeah, completely missed it, i usually stop paying attention when Jay Glazer starts talking.
i wish Adel the best and it's great that Bellator giving him an opportunity, but still not sure it has to be on such a big stage.

• Henry Corrales vs. Aaron Pico
great match
  • Juan Archuleta vs. Ricky Bandejas
interesting but maybe too much of a jump for bandejas who looked good against conor clone. looks like this might be a contender fight for 135 belt.
  • Jake Hager vs. J.W. Kiser
curiosity fight

• A.J. Agazarm vs. Jesse Roberts – 160-pound catchweight
another curiosity fight, interested to see how agarzarm looks

Jake Hager will have a bright future if he wins that fight.

Main event is huge. Corrales vs Pico should be fun. Archuleta vs Bandejas doesn't have casual name value, but should be a great fight. The rest of the card is pretty much average bellator fair. Oh, and we have this guy, which should at least be entertaining. giphy (7).gif

Fedya is in town. You can also check this guys story to catch some bits of Fedor and his team

They don't have many fights as enticing as Mous-Lovato in the chamber, my guy.

This is a good card. Would've been dynamite if everyone made it healthy. Looking forward to seeing Pico against a guy as dangerous as Corrales. Archuletta vs Bendejas probably gets the next crack at Caldwell, unless Guch is down to come fight right away.

I hope I'll be able to see this. I still haven't seen Fedor vs Chael. Maybe my google powers have gone weaker. lol

Looks good. It's too bad about Gegard but it should be a fun card with some interesting debuts. Hopefully Pico and Fedor win.

Losing Mousasi fight sucks, card is still ok. Pico/Corrales and Ricky/Juan are fun fights.

Back