Bellator 214 Fedor vs Bader

"Was very pleased to see the hypejob Pico losing in a devastating fashion."

He's free to feel that way, but that is hardly an objective betting-related statement. And obviously I understand the basic premise of a favourite being too juiced.....
Haha, ok I missed that part! :)

Pico got a chin problem? I'm sure myself and many other dudes would have been ko'd by that shot too though.
Still kinda worrying that he is so young and has been dropped in 3/6 fights, compared to Corrales who had never been dropped.
TJ and Cotto probably been putting some miles on that chin in sparring while he was just a teen.

Crazy that the Bader line improved by 100 points before the fight. Bader was -190 closing on one book even. Makes me wonder who was it betting on Fedor. Especially with the rumors that he was not feeling good and wanted to pull out of the fight. People seemed to unanimously on Bader in all of the betting forums. Very strange.

Russia_Soccer_WCup_30016.jpg-5a3b1_c0-473-5386-3613_s885x516.jpg

I put 3u on Bader @ 1.47...in hindsight I should of course have gone bigger but normally every Bellator bet I make tends to lose because Bellator is cursed so I was tentative. Hit the under too and was eyeing the under 1 minute prop but sadly passed on it.

I feel sorry for anyone who paid to watch the main card.. must have been like 15 minutes of commercials for every minute of fighting

Wasn't trying to be mean spirited towards Pico. I am sure the guy is very likeable individual, very hard worker and obviously has bright future ahead of him.
What grinds my gears is the incredible faith in a very inexperienced fighter and hypeing him up like he is the second coming of Christ or something. I don't like the fans (and media), not the fighter. I don't ever hate fighters, when I think about it. Even when I fighter loses me a ton of money I hate myself because of my stupidity, not him/her. :)
As far as being Capt. Hindsight, yeah I got a bad habit of being such sometimes. I like to write stuff after the fights are done sometimes, because it's easier to me to remember what I felt about the fighter right after the result and I use it in future for referencing.

Wasn't trying to be mean spirited towards Pico. I am sure the guy is very likeable individual, very hard worker and obviously has bright future ahead of him.
What grinds my gears is the incredible faith in a very inexperienced fighter and hypeing him up like he is the second coming of Christ or something. I don't like the fans (and media), not the fighter. I don't ever hate fighters, when I think about it. Even when I fighter loses me a ton of money I hate myself because of my stupidity, not him/her. :)
As far as being Capt. Hindsight, yeah I got a bad habit of being such sometimes. I like to write stuff after the fights are done sometimes, because it's easier to me to remember what I felt about the fighter right after the result and I use it in future for referencing.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, are you saying you will refer to your lengthy after-fight posts in future threads?

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, are you saying you will refer to your lengthy after-fight posts in future threads?
More like a note to myself. But if I feel it's appropiate also quoting my old posts. And there are not so lenghthy, come on.

Just make sure you gloat about the bets you didn't make.

Back