Bellator 214 countdown - Fedor vs. Bader episode 1

Going to be epic. I hope Fedor can win but I have a hard time believing he will. He has a round, maybe two rounds do his thing. After that if Bader isnt KOd he will take over and probably stop Fedor with GnP.

Either way as always,

WAR GOAT!

fedor KO rd 1 would please me

the werdum sub still haunts me to this day, most disappointing fight I ever did see

I will kill myself if Bader beats Fayder.

Why? Bader easily fits into the top 10 fighters in the world at any weight. You would be hard pressed to find more than 5-7 fighters who are more difficult to beat than him.

Hes better than Derrick Lewis, Volkov, Ngannou etc who are all top 5 HWs in the UFC.

Fedor is 42 and 15 years past his prime.

I still think Frank Mir was the toughest fight for Fedor of the guys he had to fight in this tournament. With his chin and being past his prime, Fedor can lose at any time but on paper I think Bader is easier than Mir.

Fedor has also been fighting consistently lately for the first time in years. Not taking long breaks seems to help him stay more sharp than he has been.

fedor KO rd 1 would please me

the werdum sub still haunts me to this day, most disappointing fight I ever did see
Anyone can get caught in a sub by a World Class Jits guy. The loss to Bigfoot was worse, as was a small Hendo, and limited skilled Mitrione.

I still think Frank Mir was the toughest fight for Fedor of the guys he had to fight in this tournament. With his chin and being past his prime, Fedor can lose at any time but on paper I think Bader is easier than Mir.

Fedor has also been fighting consistently lately for the first time in years. Not taking long breaks seems to help him stay more sharp than he has been.

Really? Mir has looked terrible...2-8 in his last 10, and got KO'd in many. Even in his prime Mir would get destroyed every few fights. Mire with his chin is perfect match for Fedor. Bader has youth and is way tougher.

Bader will probably win but the 1st round will be interesting. Fedor throws unorthodox punches and Bader has been chinned numerous times. Would be epic to see Fedor submit Bader from guard.

Anyone can get caught in a sub by a World Class Jits guy. The loss to Bigfoot was worse, as was a small Hendo, and limited skilled Mitrione.

Bigfoot loss was BAD.

Hendo loss was meh. Back and fourth shoot out.

Mitrione was a freak like finish basically double KO. Only Mitirone doesnt even have half as many fights as Fedor and recovered faster because hes fresher.

if Fedor loses he lost to the easiest fight in the ufc division

Back