Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brent Primus (c) vs. Michael Chandler
Frank Mir vs. Javy Ayala
AJ McKee ve Daniel Crawford
Derek Campos vs. Sam Sicilia
Alejandra Lara vs. Juliana Velasquez

Pretty dope card. Primus vs Chandler is must see as far as I’m concerned. Chandler is pissed the fook off. Primus better be ready.

My girl Alejandra Lara is back

Good to see AJ getting a step up in competition
Daniel Crawford lost his last fight to Pedro Carvalho. So naturally Bellator matches up the loser Daniel Crawford up against the undefeated A.J. McKee. Typical always taking a step backwards Bellator.

Daniel Crawford lost his last fight to Pedro Carvalho. So naturally Bellator matches up the loser Daniel Crawford up against the undefeated A.J. McKee. Typical always taking a step backwards Bellator.

Crawford and carvalho are both great fighters I'd love to see him fight both but I fully understand the argument.

I don't like Crawford as an opponent for McKee. If he has a weakness it's that he tends to get lazy and take things for granted. It's best for him to be up against real challenges at this point in his career.

Good card, though, and I'll be happy to tune in.

I like the card and good to see Mir fighting but hopefully he can get that quick takedown.i would of rather have seen him fighting in another legend fight at his point.Rampage, Kharitonov, A.Emelianenko..

Decent card, dont think the matchups are great, Mir/Ayala is mediocre HW fight, AJ getting another Rich Chou special instead of a top fight.

Primus/Chandler I hope ends with a clear winner, hopefully Chandler so the div can move on with a champ that fights. But there isnt any buzz for that one at all.

I hope Chandler retires Primus
Mir vs Ayala could go either way
AJ is gonna have another highlight reel KO
Campos at 145 is very intriguing
Lara/Velasquez is interesting too

I think I'm the only one rooting for Primus just so we can get some fresh matchups. I'm aware I'm probably being naive to think that Primus will become more active.

just get primus the fuck outta here. if chandler doesnt deliver than i dont wanna hear anymore talk from him or anybody else about him wrecking shit in the ufc. beating fucking primus

I will tune in for that. Good card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back