Bellator 210 Salter vs Njokuani

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
4Cgjed4.jpg

Absolutely stacked prelims with a lot of well known fighters- in many cases better than the main card fights. Sadly, I'll have to watch another time since it's on at the same time as the TUF Finale card.

Man, I forgot this was also going on this weekend. I'm going to have so many bets that it's going to be impossible to keep track of!

Hope we get Bellator 210 prelim lines: Noad Lahat missed weight at 148 pounds and looks jacked like a cartoonish super hero. Unbelievably ripped, like he put on so much muscle has has to move up in weight. I have to wonder what the hell kind of supplements he is taking and how he is going to pass the medicals. His opponent is Brian Moore from SBG Ireland who has been submitted in two of his last four fights, albeit by good competition in Daniel Weichel & AJ McKee. Please give me a good opener on Lahat or the under.

Also notable at the Bellator 210 weigh-in: Chris Honeycutt's opponent, 10-1 fighter Costello van Steenis dwarfs him at middleweight. Looks two weight classes bigger.

Hope we get Bellator 210 prelim lines: Noad Lahat missed weight at 148 pounds and looks jacked like a cartoonish super hero. Unbelievably ripped, like he put on so much muscle has has to move up in weight. I have to wonder what the hell kind of supplements he is taking and how he is going to pass the medicals. His opponent is Brian Moore from SBG Ireland who has been submitted in two of his last four fights, albeit by good competition in Daniel Weichel & AJ McKee. Please give me a good opener on Lahat or the under.
Have line comes out for the main card yet?

Not very intriguing IMO. I have all favs winning.

Im just on Williams.

Ellen is bad striking and no td, medium ground game. imo this girl are on bellator because is very hot.

Bellator 210 Risk $468.00

John Salter (-168) vs Chidi Njokuani ~$192.00 or ~$114.29
David Rickels (-153) vs Guilherme Bomba Vasconcelos ~$176.00 for ~$115.03
Bruna Ellen (+105) vs Kristina Williams $100.00 for $105.00

Bellator 210 Risk $468.00

John Salter (-168) vs Chidi Njokuani ~$192.00 or ~$114.29
David Rickels (-153) vs Guilherme Bomba Vasconcelos ~$176.00 for ~$115.03
Bruna Ellen (+105) vs Kristina Williams $100.00 for $105.00

I'm surprised you are on Ellen here. Do you think she gets enough takedowns?

Prelims are more stacked than the main card.

Back