Bellator 209 Pitbull vs Sanchez

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
K88DMxR.jpg

Note- this card will actually occur on the afternoon of Thursday November 15th from Tel Aviv, Israel, but will be tape delayed to be streamed on DAZN on Friday November 16th at 6:30 pm ET and delayed again for tv broadcast later Friday evening on Paramount Network at 9 pm ET.

Ryan Couture in a co-main event? They sure are bringing out the good stuff for this card.

Ryan Couture in a co-main event? They sure are bringing out the good stuff for this card.

He is facing a 45 year-old Israel grappling legend and MMA pioneer, but come on. Everyone knows the co-main is the excellent Phil Davis vs. Vadim Nemkov match.

why is couture fighting that same guy again?

Is there any money to be made on this event or should I look to plant my flag elsewhere...

Is there any money to be made on this event or should I look to plant my flag elsewhere...

Depends on the lines, which have yet to come out. Sanchez is a good fighter, but has a bad match-up against Patricio Freirie, although I need to watch more tape on both to pick on some small details.

Nemkov is good and I have been somewhat underwhelmed by Davis' recent appearances. I don't look forward to watching tape for Rubin-Dandois, but there might be an opportunity there, too.

i don't see how the result this time is going to be different:

Betsafe and RP odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.50.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.50.43 AM.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.50.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.50.39 AM.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 24
Sanchez did look a lot taller and bigger at the face off than Pitbull and he's never been stopped either.

Hammered Couture on the opener at -260. The fight can't even be competitive enough for the hometown judges to help Gozali

Hammered Couture on the opener at -260. The fight can't even be competitive enough for the hometown judges to help Gozali
They let you hammer more than $50 or $100 win limit at that opener? Seems like most people have one of those two limits now on these non-UFC openers.

Any value at Vadim Nemkov at +280? I'm a big fan of his brother Viktor, following his career since he debuted, but have never seen any fights by Vadim.

I'm not that impressed by Phil Davis and think he has been declining. Wondering if it's worth it to watch a lot of tape at the last second, or if +280 for Vadim and -400 for Davis is rather right.

-260 for Couture was a bonanza, but alas, it's -720 now. There was value on Emmanuel Sanchez at +200 as an opener, but +120 is just about right.

Back