Bellator 208 Fedor Vs Chael Pulls 521k viewers

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

man that's not good for the biggest fight of the year.

I don't think Coker even cares, DAZN deal is done $$$.

Fedor and Chael aren't draws anymore confirmed.

I watched on DAZN

I really wish Viacom could work out a deal to get bellator on CBS for these big shows like strike force. Cards like that deserve the exposure and could pull in a lot of viewers. Those numbers might not be that bad considering Dazn, the bellator app etc...Lots of different ways to watch the fights besides cable. I watched PFL cause I was there.

EDIT: I would hate to see PFL's numbers....

100k more than Friday and that's just on Paramount. Good ratings for a TV network.

thats the best matchup they had and it showed in the ratings as low as it was , it was higher than the usual very low ratings. the peak will be higher but let's face it, they wont ever be close to the numbers they had before.

Didnt even beat Fedor/Mir. Thats terrible. This is a fight not long ago that would have been one of the biggest in Bellator's history.

Don’t know about anybody else but I just watch on DAZN now. Much more convenient than Paramount.

Quite a bit less than I thought. I figured 700k + peak around a million.

I think for a while, streams accounted for a small % of viewers. But it is probably always growing and with DAZN, might actually be significant. I watched both on DAZN.

Have to also consider the DAZN numbers, Bellator app, peak numbers, international numbers,...

I haven't had cable in six years plus. Lots of cord cutters out there.

thats the best matchup they had and it showed in the ratings as low as it was , it was higher than the usual very low ratings. the peak will be higher but let's face it, they wont ever be close to the numbers they had before.

Well, I think the finals with Bader and Fedor will outsell.

A lot of UFC and nostalgia guys will watch.

The actual biggest Bellator fight of the year was on DAZN exclusively. Which was also the card that got the most buzz in google or twitter trends. Kinda puts into perspective how pointless your armchair promoter, ratings evaluations are now. Bellator ain’t going nowhere bub

I watch on DAZN now. Not fucking with west coast tape delay nonsense. It’s the current year

Last edited:
They also tape delayed both fights again on the west coast. They really need to stop doing that. I know its paramount making the call but its a horrible decision. They are alienating a big chunk of their viewers.

Back