Bellator 207: Mitrione vs Bader 10/12, 7 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Bader is gonna destroy either of these guys the way they look right now.

Sonnen would have no chance. Fedor has a puncher's chance. I don't think Fedor wants to grapple anymore because he gasses if he does. He just wants to headhunt. He's been that way since the Sylvia fight.

I'll be that guy, fuck it. That shit looked hella shady. Ive watched a ton of MMA and that shit just doesn't look right to me. Flame away, that was sketch.

Chael did ok for a bit but Fedor's counter throw was a think of a beauty

Fedor is super old and I expect him to be smashed by BAder, but that was pretty good nonetheless

Am I the only one who saw multiple pulled punches and flops??? I think Fedor wins either way but I'm pretty sure I saw wwe tonight

I feel like Bader has a better chance of knocking Fedor out over dry humping him all night.

Why is Fedor using a translator, he has good English.

Why is no one talking about that overhand from Fedor that would have killed an elephant? Chael ate that punch like a fucking champ, lol. Holy shit.

Chael did ok for a bit but Fedor's counter throw was a think of a beauty

Fedor is super old and I expect him to be smashed by BAder, but that was pretty good nonetheless

He has a puncher’s chance at least.

Coker seems like he lost a lot of weight .Wouldn't be suprised if him and Dana hopped on a scale Dana would be considered the fatty.

Fedor used his grappling!, he was still sloppy at times but anyway maybe he can win against Bader if he improves his cardio.

He started great but was fading mid round. Anyway good victory. Chael showed heart

I'll be that guy, fuck it. That shit looked hella shady. Ive watched a ton of MMA and that shit just doesn't look right to me. Flame away, that was sketch.
I’m rarely that guy as well, but when Chael had Fedor’s back and seemed to basically hop off on his own and flop to his back looked shady as fuck.

I’m rarely that guy as well, but when Chael had Fedor’s back and seemed to basically hop off on his own and flop to his back looked shady as fuck.

very much like how he lost to Tito so amateurishly

It would be epic if Fedor can now win the tournament, I believe!

I love Fedor, but I was very skeptical about his comeback performances and didn't expect much from him in this tournament.
It's great to see the GOAT winning fights way past his prime. Bader is in my book the favorite for the finals and I really don't expect Fedor to win it all...
but it would definately be my MMA feel good story of the year if Fedor can somehow pull it off

Back