Bellator 207/208 Rumors?

mallen7272

Shooper
@Brown
Reaction score
Announced over a month ago and still only main events listed.

Heather Hardy most likely at Mohegan, but what else?

Who cares, bring back the weekly tournament format.

No rumors yet. Bellator probably has to figure out the rest of the years schedule first. See how many main events it needs.

I expect a LW title fight soon, I guess when Chandler's contract is resolved?

It’s frustrating Bellator waits so long to get fights together after they announce a card. Doesn’t give fighters the time they should have for a camp.

I’m assuming that either Ruth/Gracie and Larkin/Amosov will be on each card. Lima/Koreshkov is already booked, Rory is fighting Moose next month, and Bellator wants to do Daley/MVP in London. Only makes sense The two remaining fights on the bracket will take place on 207/208.

It’s frustrating Bellator waits so long to get fights together after they announce a card. Doesn’t give fighters the time they should have for a camp.

I’m assuming that either Ruth/Gracie and Larkin/Amosov will be on each card. Lima/Koreshkov is already booked, Rory is fighting Moose next month, and Bellator wants to do Daley/MVP in London. Only makes sense The two remaining fights on the bracket will take place on 207/208.
WW GP is DAZN exclusive so I doubt they would be on the same card as HWGP fights.

Shlemenko's manager saying that Alexander will be on either of those cards. they are pushing for Carvalho to be his opponent, but with Bellator you never know.

Shlemenko's manager saying that Alexander will be on either of those cards. they are pushing for Carvalho to be his opponent, but with Bellator you never know.
Storm is with Bellator? I remember hearing he wanted out and to go to UFC.

Not related to this but, is Bellator giving up on Andre Fialho? He never fights again...He is waiting for a fight after a recovery from a injury.

Last edited:

From listening to many interviews over the years it doesn't sound like the fighters are left out wondering when they'll fight. It sounds like Bellator more or less tells them we want you to fight on this card or this card(a week or two apart) a good three months before hand if not more and they usually tell them against fighter "x" or "y" and usually by two months out they find out who and many times even before that.

They just don't let the public know WTF is going on until what seems like last minute. Why, I have no ideal.

I was thinking Gracie could be on either he fights out of NY

Bellator just in a holding pattern til the DAZN deal kicks in.

Tommy Espinosa 5-1 vs suhrob aidarbekov 5-3

Added to Bellator 208

Back