Bellator 204: Caldwell vs Lahat 8/17 6PM ET Prelims/9PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

WTF how can they say this is a MW fight when Whitehead weighed in at 200lbs?

C'mon now Cotton!

Take that extra 10% outta em.

ok good clarification on why this fight is still happening despite the big weight miss.

so the fine for missing weight by 15 lbs is only 20%? lol

Bellator made this system maybe about 5 years ago (or so) that if you miss once it's 20% then 40% (I think twice 40%) then 60% and all the way up to 80% but people kept missing weight so they started just making them "catchweight" fights so people didn't get punished,but i'm sure there was some backstage dealings going on.

They should have stuck to their guns because weight missing in Bellator is an absolute fucking joke at this point.Look at Chidi Njokuani,they still gave him a #1 contender fight after f'ing up over and over and over..I mean missing a few times and also getting a bunch of catchweight fights.

Cotton better destroy this fool for missing weight so fucking badly. Either move up or you can no longer fight as a pro

Goldie is shining right now without Rogan trying to check him after everything he says.

Willie Lumphead starting to eat some elbows.

Oh he done!

War Cotton!

Cotton ruined that heavy dude.

Woooo. So many finishes. I might have to start watching more Bellator. Also all these fools are ripped. USADA bless.

Nice work by Cotton good finish....

Back