Bellator 204: Caldwell vs Lahat 8/17 6PM ET Prelims/9PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Goldie and Romero Cotton here to save the prelims. Weigh ins actually had some decent looking athletes, no clue if they can fight though.
I remember watching Romero Cotton beat Nick Pica at Cadet Greco Nationals back in 06'. He's a fucking beast.

Oh he out!

Raybows!

Whoo!:eek:

Looks like that GandP KO that Logan Storley got a few fights ago

I remember watching Romero Cotton beat Nick Pica at Cadet Greco Nationals back in 06'. He's a fucking beast.
Didn't look great in his debut, but he has had about 17 months to grow. Looking forward to see if he has taken that step

Man, that was one hell of an elbow.

Well he swiped it from Sean Wheelock so I'm just relaying the message.

Yeah but Stry just delivers the line with more cadence and gusto.

Now that was a great stoppage by the ref. If the ref was Cabbage Patch Peterson from last nights PFL he would've stopped it sooner.

And playing on the loudspeakers is POD's "Alive", that's perfect for a Bellator undercard. The epitome of radio crunch rock.

Well that was some nice ground and pound to start this card off.

Didn't look great in his debut, but he has had about 17 months to grow. Looking forward to see if he has taken that step
Based off his wrestling pedigree and knack for being violent, I think he will be pretty good down the road!

Yeah but Stry just delivers the line with more cadence and gusto.
If he were here, I wouldn't have had to throw it out there. I felt sad that I didn't see it already.

Is Tyler Ray cultivating some sort of Mike Pyle mullet?

They stole my joke!:eek:

giphy.gif

da fuq how did the commission even allow this fight to happen. lmao

In Sweden, we actually just call a mullet a "hockey-haircut"

Back