Bellator 2021 schedule

I can make a list of contenders also (even longer than the prospect one) if you want. They have plenty of contenders

I know. I was only talking about the prospect. Viacom don't allow copyright on youtube and others media, this is not the case with ONE and ACA. It is easy to promote their promotion than Bellator.

I know. I was only talking about the prospect. Viacom don't allow copyright on youtube,
Bellator has better prospects than UFC. A lot of gyms in the future will send their fighters to Bellator instead of UFC, so expect even more talent going to Bellator. Roufus is doing that at the moment, he wants all his fighters in Bellator

Bellator has better prospects than UFC. A lot of gyms in the future will send their fighters to Bellator instead of UFC, so expect even more talent going to Bellator. Roufus is doing that at the moment, he wants all his fighters in Bellator

That can't have been true as Pettis went to PFL

That can't have been true as Pettis went to PFL
Well yeah, Pettis is the only one who went to PFL, the others will go to Bellator. That guy that predicted this said the exact same thing.

Last edited:

Bellator allow more sponsor than Rebook, that's a main reason i think. Douglas Lima said he is making more in one fight with Cooker than what he could make in one year with Dana.

Well yeah, Pettis is the only one who went to PFL, the others will go to Bellator. That guy that predicted this said the exact same thing.

That only says some of his fighters not all of them. Perhaps Koch will end up in Bellator (dunno why they would want him though).

I can only think of GM3 and Allen in the UFC that they have left and I don't see either of those two leaving right now.

Bellator allow more sponsor than Rebook, that's a main reason i think. Douglas Lima said he is making more in one fight with Cooker than what he could make in one year with Dana.
Rory made 400k per fight in Bellator, Rory made 59k against Lawler in UFC fighting for the belt.

That only says some of his fighters not all of them. Perhaps Koch will end up in Bellator (dunno why they would want him though).

I can only think of GM3 and Allen in the UFC that they have left and I don't see either of those two leaving right now.
We will see. Allen would be a good addition, he's 15-4 and only 24 years old and finished Holland. And a middleweight

Yeah. I'm the casual here :rolleyes: I watched MMA before you even knew how to use a fork <36>

And it's sad you don't even know Anglickas, Usman Nurmagomedov, Justin Gonzalez, Joey Davis, Berkhamov, Storley..

Wow MMA didn't even exist yet when I was born so that's very impressive old timer I'm so impressed lol. Usman is the only decent prospect you listed and I'm sure he would leave bellabum in a heartbeart. Shill

I don't think Allen will leave, why would he?
Money. In his last fight he got 24k, before that he fought for 12k. I think he can get a 24k contract or more from Bellator + money from sponsors. He would make double or more in Bellator

Money. In his last fight he got 24k, before that he fought for 12k. I think he can get a 24k contract or more from Bellator + money from sponsors. He would make double or more in Bellator

I don't think Bellator would pay him 48k, they're only paying Sergio 30/30 and he's a bigger name than Allen.

I don't think Bellator would pay him 48k, they're only paying Sergio 30/30 and he's a bigger name than Allen.
Girtz is making 55k, Awad 49k etc

Sergio's next fight will be against Archuleta, you will see how his salary will increase. I'm 100% sure that Allen can get more in Bellator, that's why Roufus wants his fighters in Bellator

Don't forget the 1 million dollar tournament. Bellator is taking care of it's fighter.

Girtz is making 55k, Awad 49k etc

Sergio's next fight will be against Archuleta, you will see how his salary will increase. I'm 100% sure that Allen can get more in Bellator, that's why Roufus wants his fighters in Bellator

I dunno dude. 24/24 for now, plus if he keeps winning his money will go up to the next level, plus he's an exciting finisher which gives him a good shot at 50k every card.

Time will tell who's right, but I'm confident he'll be in the UFC at the end of 2021.

Of course. But don't forget the sponsor. In the UFC it's Reebook or nothing. Bellator allow mostly everything.

They do, but I don't think people other than the big names are making decent money on that really.

I think Bellator pays more to certain fighters (blue chip prospects or name fighters). IMO, as of right now, Bellator is at a roster capacity, I dont think they will be signing any big name fighters or blue chip prospects for the time being. Also, because they have spent way to much money already. Maybe if they hadnt signed Yoel, then Pettis could have been a real possibility for them.

BTW, Sponsors dont pay as much in Bellator as they paid in the UFC, at the end of the day, more people watch the UFC than Bellator, so it makes sense that sponsor money would be more in the UFC.

The best outcome of Bellator having success is that there are more conversations about fighter pay and more and more fighters are willing to explore free agency, rather than relying on Dana's good intentiona. With the current Bellator roster they should be set for a great year and possibly even a LHW GP.

Back