Bellator 2021 schedule

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone a bit concerned they haven’t announced anything at all yet?

Coker said they would be back possibly in late January, so I guess Jan 21 or 28.

Coker said they would be back possibly in late January, so I guess Jan 21 or 28.
They should definitely announce at least a 2/3 shows before the year runs out. Great signings, but horrible way to promote their company

No point in announcing things rn. Casuals will forget in a week. They’re not going anywhere. Archuleta just announced he’s started camp. They’ll be back in a month for sure.

No point in announcing things rn. Casuals will forget in a week. They’re not going anywhere. Archuleta just announced he’s started camp. They’ll be back in a month for sure.

Probably for Sergio I'd imagine.

I hope so, that is the fight to make. Doesn’t really matter they’re keeping it warm for Magomedov at this point

Maybe, I think Sergio being an elusive point fighter could actually be quite difficult for Magomed to get hold of.

I hope so, that is the fight to make. Doesn’t really matter they’re keeping it warm for Magomedov at this point
Not sure he is next, though. Winner of Horiguchi and Asakura could be next according to Sakakibara. Particularly if Horiguchi wins, he should get first dibs at a titleshot. If Asakura wins, I guess he can wait for for it.

Not sure he is next, though. Winner of Horiguchi and Asakura could be next according to Sakakibara. Particularly if Horiguchi wins, he should get first dibs at a titleshot. If Asakura wins, I guess he can wait for for it.

Doing it under Rizin rules with soccer kicks would be interesting.

Looking forward to that fight on NYE, it will certainly have Bellator BW implications. Asakura has made it clear he wants a shot at the Bellator belt. Will be fun.

Looking forward to that fight on NYE, it will certainly have Bellator BW implications. Asakura has made it clear he wants a shot at the Bellator belt. Will be fun.
Shit, if they do a BW GP that includes Asakura would be pretty cool.

They needed a fight island for these winter months. They've been using mohegan in ct, not a good place to travel during winter covid times. They could also do europe if they can find a place not locked down.

They’ve never been good about announcing fights. Is normal.

I mean I think we all know January 20 something at the forum is always the 1st show

I mean I think we all know January 20 something at the forum is always the 1st show
They are staying at the bubble at the Mohegan.
Showtime has boxing on the 23rd so the earliest we can expect Bellator is Jan 30th or after

Back