Bellator 192 - Lima vs MacDonald - Inglewood, CA

I was amazed to see Chael as a dog here. Chael has declined, but Rampage is beyond shot. He's had persistent trouble with his knees, which is a massive liability against Chael's style. People are talking about Chael giving up, but Rampage is king of whining about wrestling, and I suspect that a couple minutes of pressure from Sonnen are going to have his knees in agony and his enthusiasm rapidly bleeding away.

I was amazed to see Chael as a dog here. Chael has declined, but Rampage is beyond shot. He's had persistent trouble with his knees, which is a massive liability against Chael's style. People are talking about Chael giving up, but Rampage is king of whining about wrestling, and I suspect that a couple minutes of pressure from Sonnen are going to have his knees in agony and his enthusiasm rapidly bleeding away.

Rampage hasnt been this in shape in like a decade. Weighs 30lbs more, and even though he's just become a hook machine, he should get this W pretty easily against Chael.

Rampage says he quit eating ketchup in his training camp. He's serious and far too big for Chael. Listen to the interviews, press conferences, media scrums and Countdown videos. It's pretty apparent even Chael doesn't seriously think he's going to win this fight.

I don't think Chael quits really, he just has a propensity to get caught in subs. I can see Rampage getting frustrated if Chael will spam takedowns which he will IMO. Chael is a smart guy and knows that it's his path to victory. However, I didn't like how hittable he looked against Wanderlei, like pretty much everything Wand threw landed.

Rampage is going to kill Chael boys. Really don’t see how someone backs Chael here.

I really think Rampage has this one

Chael is such a mental midgit
And he knows full well Rampage is the alpha here, they have known each other forever

I can see Sonnen ending up on his back here like what happens when he fights 205'ers... except this is HW
God help him

Of all the things you can quit to clean up a diet, what's so bad about ketchup?

Very high in sugar and also high in salt. I love ketchup and haveit with most meals which is bad so I’ve had to cut down.

Lol I'm glad that I'm not the only one that was thinking wtf on that one. It's like having diet soda with a value meal at McDonalds.

Lol I'm glad that I'm not the only one that was thinking wtf on that one. It's like having diet soda with a value meal at McDonalds.

C'mon now, every little bit counts. Diet pop with a value meal is like scoring a takedown at the end of the round to seal the deal. You were close to losing it, but that one slick technique made all the difference :)

Rampage explained in his media scrum yesterday that he wasn't an occasional ketchup user like many people, but he used to drown his food with it almost every meal.

Someone quickly clue me up on this Asian Chandlers fighting?
Has he got a remote chance

That's a bad example. McDonalds (alot of saturated fats) + pure sugar (regular soda) is a really bad combination. It's not just 200 extra calories.

If Rampage said that he dropped ketchup off his diet, I'd think he was being funny.

Someone quickly clue me up on this Asian Chandlers fighting?
Has he got a remote chance

Yamauchi is a Brazilian of Japanese ancestry like Lyoto Machida. He's fought in Bellator many times, used to fight at featherweight, great submission artist, improved striking, well rounded. Much taller than Chandler, looked bigger to me overall, although I am eager to see the face-off at the ceremonial weigh-in later to confirm that. He's not an easy fight for Chandler.

Rampage hasnt been this in shape in like a decade. Weighs 30lbs more, and even though he's just become a hook machine, he should get this W pretty easily against Chael.
who is that in your AV

Yamauchi is a Brazilian of Japanese ancestry like Lyoto Machida. He's fought in Bellator many times, used to fight at featherweight, great submission artist, improved striking, well rounded. Much taller than Chandler, looked bigger to me overall, although I am eager to see the face-off at the ceremonial weigh-in later to confirm that. He's not an easy fight for Chandler.

Thanks for that
That post alone is enough to avoid the super juiced Chandler
I assumed it was a given

Oh look rampage actually looks very good and has 30 pounds on Chael :)

That's a bad example. McDonalds (alot of saturated fats) + pure sugar (regular soda) is a really bad combination. It's not just 200 extra calories.

If Rampage said that he dropped ketchup off his diet, I'd think he was being funny.

That's the point. The typical foods that you have ketchup with are shit foods. Dropping ketchup is going to have a very minimal affect similar to opting for diet soda.

Back