Bellator 192 - Lima vs MacDonald - Inglewood, CA

Rampudge should be able to stuff the much smaller sonnens take downs

Why is Lima +190?

I thought I was getting a good line this morning at +175

holding off on the two amazing fights. there are a couple props i'm waiting for (one in particular), too, besides general movement.

think the ML is about right on lima mcdonald, for the record. bit high but not far off. mac has to be the favorite. waiting till value is born.

man, corrales vs georgi is the definition of a coinflip. georgi has more tools but corrales hits harder, bigger balls, better chin. no f'ing clue. gimme +101 and i might take a side lol.

I added even more to Rampage at -155 over Chael at Bellator 192. This is the best line of the weekend.

Someone talk me out of playing a treble with Chandler/page/Lima

Nearly 5/1 :eek:

Dude one shot on that nose in 5 rounds and it's over
Cmon

Probably not, I do think that's an area of concern but Rory's movement, speed, and grappling will be too much imo. I don't like playing favorites that big a lot but am considering him in a small wager parlay maybe. Rory can also knock Lima out on the feet as well.

Fatpage actually looks like he's in really good shape!

Have a recent pic to share? I was waiting for weighins to make sure he isn't pushing 265 and looking like the black Fat Bastard before deciding if I wanted to play him.

Last edited:
Have a recent pic to share? I was waiting for weighins to make sure he isn't pushing 265 and looking like the black Fat Bastard before deciding if I wanted to play him.

People sleeping on Lima here. This fight is super close. There is no way Lima should be almost 2-1.

I love Rory but straight up he just aint the best athlete in the world.

man they need to spice things up a bit. This is way too damn serious. This is like some boring ass business meeting.

Chael is the only one showing a bit of personality.

I was surprised how much bigger former featherweight Goiti Yamauchi looked than Michael Chandler, at least in their shoes and clothes at the press conference face-off. Way taller for sure, maybe bigger overall too. I'd like to see them in bare feet and shirtless at the weigh-ins.

People sleeping on Lima here. This fight is super close. There is no way Lima should be almost 2-1.

I love Rory but straight up he just aint the best athlete in the world.
Agree, hopefully Lima can keep it on the feet. Took 1 u Lima +210
and over 2.5. rounds (yes 2.5 on betsafe, 3.5 everywhere else), -153, 1.75u

I'm assuming new rules will be in place being in California..?

Back