Bellator 169 - Mo vs Ishii - Ireland

If Taylor wasn't such a weirdo id throw a flier on him lol (purely because he has Mckee in his corner)
Gallagher is only 20!

The odds are so crazy.

I made a few small plays for action. That +400 opener for Ishii was better, but he is significantly bigger than King Mo and his judo and grappling could be an issue at heavyweight, so a small stab at +355. Anthony Taylor sounded really cocky and looks like a really athletic kid and he's not afraid of Gallagher based on what I saw at the press conference. He'll probably lose but I made a small stab on him at +400 because he does have a fast KO in his last bout and presumably some power. Daniel Weichel having two and a half rounds at + money to finish his opponent by KO or sub is appealing so I took the under there. Small parlay for the over in the ladies fight just because females and the main event because I think Ishii and Mo will negate each other for at least a while.

Bellator 169 Risk $135.00

Satoshi Ishii (+355) vs Muhammed Lawal $30.00 for $106.50
Anthony Taylor (+400) vs James Gallagher $25.00 for $100.00
Daniel Weichel/Brian Moore Under 2½ (+110) $40.00 for $44.00

Parlay:
Elina Kallionidou/Sinead Kavanagh Over 2½ (-210) + Satoshi Ishii/Muhammed Lawal Over 1½ (-230) $40.00 for $44.72

Just 0.5u weichel u2.5 +110 so far here

Man what the fuck I thought Ariel said bellator was finally done with this tape delay bullshiiiiiit

damn that size difference :eek: wish there was a Sinead KO prop avaliable

Elina-Kallionidou-vs.-Sinead-Kavanagh.jpg

So what time does this actually start? I want to avoid spoilers if possible.

So what time does this actually start? I want to avoid spoilers if possible.

not sure.. according to unibet first main card fight starts in 5 hous and 20 minutes

according to 5d it's like 2 hours for the card, who knows when they'll pull lines.

guess no props again, sigh

Bella 169 Risk: 135
Mo-Ishii U1.5: 25 for 45
gallagher-taylor U1.5: 35 for 25
Weichel-moore U2.5: 50 for 55
kavanagh-kallionidou U2.5: 25 for 40
---

lol.

just over 1u risk on the whole card.

i'm offsetting the 1000 overs i played this year with 4 unders here. i hate the mo-ishii betting options. i definitely did most of this for some fun, just to have something to root for when i watch this tape delayed tonight.

please don't blindly tail. hehe.

so bamma and bella in the same arena, wonder if they will they alternate fights or just do the bella card when bamma ends

whoa, mo-ishii O1.5 is -165 on bol

ok new bets:

Bella 169 Risk: 188.75
Mo-Ishii O1.5: 78.75 for 50
---

switched the mo-ishii U1.5 to O1.5 hehe

Let me correct what I wrote above- those are the right links, but I was watching an older prelims stream from BAMMA 25. Today's BAMMA 27 prelim stream starts in about 80 minutes at 7 PM local time or 2 PM EST.

Mystic Gallagher is 0-1. Right before the fight he yells at his opponent and says you're going down in 1.

Bella 169 Net: +45
Mo-Ishii O1.5: 78.75 for 50

---

that was some painful shit to watch.

weichel-moore was only fun one to watch, and that only lasted a few mins. as soon as weichel got him down, it was a slow death for moore. totally outclassed. nice to see weichel remind people he's got damn good subs, he's been point kickboxing so much lately.

kavanagh-kallionidou.. oh my god, so bad. the greek girl just covered up and/or ran away for 15 mins, and the irish girl was slower than heavyweights in rd 5 from the start, terrible fight.

gallagher-taylor, while much higher pace.. was kinda equally boring. what's gallagher actually weigh, 95 pounds? i'm not buying that he was 145. no way. he was so skinny, so little. for all that hype i was hearing, i'm NOT impressed. i know he's young. but omg, terrible standup, terrible wrestling. sure, he did well when he got taylor's back in the third, but taylor was soooo bad, anyway...

mo-ishii.. just lol. ishii does nada for the first two rounds. just nothing. what was his gameplan... and mo bitching the entire 15 mins.. the whole 3rd round he's doing nothing but bitching about ishii not engaging, while ishii prolly threw 40 punches to mo's 10 in the round, cause mo kept taking him down. (he was smart to, already up two rounds, why risk anything) -- it's just stupid that he bitched the whole time cause ishii WAS trying to engage the whole third, lol. just a big japanese oaf.

really sub par bellator. oh well, at least i didn't lose any $

Can't wait to fade Gallagher against someone bigger and more skilled.

Bellator 169
Risk $135.00

Satoshi Ishii (+355) vs Muhammed Lawal $30.00 for $106.50= -$30.00
Anthony Taylor (+400) vs James Gallagher $25.00 for $100.00= -$25.00
Daniel Weichel/Brian Moore Under 2½ (+110) $40.00 for $44.00= $44.00

Parlay:
Elina Kallionidou/Sinead Kavanagh Over 2½ (-210) + Satoshi Ishii/Muhammed Lawal Over 1½ (-230) $40.00 for $44.72= $44.72
-----
Total Profit= $33.72

Back