Bellator 168 - Sakara vs Beltran - Italy

73.50/50 sakara. that might be it.

Bella 168 Risk: 248.50
sakara -149: 148.50 for 100 / O1.5: 50 for 35.71
yamauchi-mircea U1.5: 50 for 30.30
---

man salter just smashed that dude, where was our U1.5 on his fight, damnit!

Oh shit this is live right now!!! Good shit Bellator, assumed tape delay knowing them

wow, lins just got exposed a bit... -400 dude just lost

wowwwwwwwww amazing round yamauchi-mircea

mircea ALMOST ko'd him, some refs would've stopped it (and they would've been wrong to) -- and he then stayed on the ground too long with yamauchi (and he was a bit gassed from going for finish)

couple semi close armbars, then a sweep, then a mount for goiti, and huge elbows.. sets up triangle as mircea rolled him, tap tap tap

awesome shit

(and u1.5 hits =D )

Yeah that shit was awesome. Break even after going 1-1 on the unders, lets go Sakara for some profit

goiti said he doesn't even remember what happened, just grappled on instinct and got the tap

kinda wish i didn't do the O1.5 on sakara-beltran, just wish i did sakara.. i think this is gonna be a firefight and i think sakara, fueled by italian crowd.. gonna ko him, kinda like last fight vs rogers

we'll see in a few mins...

kinda wish i didn't do the O1.5 on sakara-beltran, just wish i did sakara.. i think this is gonna be a firefight and i think sakara, fueled by italian crowd.. gonna ko him, kinda like last fight vs rogers

we'll see in a few mins...
Yeah he might bring the apokolips.

Man besides the main event I love bellators pacing.

knew it, easy ko sakara

should've passed on o1.5 and should've bet more on his ML

Back