Bellator 122 fight card July 25 2014

I think it's a pretty damn good card. The hype around the fights and knowing it'll be exciting pushing it to pretty great card. I don't get this "ok" card stuff. It's got a lot of good and interesting fights as well as name fighters.

The only thing that brings the value down is having a really boring wrestler in Anundson on it as well as some finishing wrestlers in Bubba and Halsey.

Im Sept 5th... Along with the LWH Tourney finals.

Going to be an interesting head-to-head with UFC with those 2 fights and the local Ward right off the bat.

Last edited:
You can thank Wsof for this. If it wasn't for them being the UFC minor league bellator would have rumble, arlovski, shields, okami, and palhares to fill the ppv and there cards.

That's why we see no name power, but there are solid fighters/prospects like Liam etc going at it

You can thank Wsof for this. If it wasn't for them being the UFC minor league bellator would have rumble, arlovski, shields, okami, and palhares to fill the ppv and there cards.

That's why we see no name power, but there are solid fighters/prospects like Liam etc going at it

they were free agents they had the same chance to signed them as wsof did, specially arlovski who was fighting all over the world after affliction

I heard a rumor, so grain of salt, that those two are fighting each other on this card.

it would make sense. I kinda figured it would be but it'd make sense if they are fighting separate as well. If they are it's probably a tourney qualifier

dumbest comment I've read in the past few months

oh god. I don't want to see Parisyan/Baroni.

Love those top two fights however.

Still upset about Linton not being in the LHW tourney.

oh god. I don't want to see Parisyan/Baroni.

Love those top two fights however.

Still upset about Linton not being in the LHW tourney.

He might be if that cut on Valavicius is serious enough to not get him cleared. Both him and Zwicker are alternates.

UPDATED: With the return of SAAD AWAD as he takes on strikeforce veteran Joe Durate for the second time. Hell of a fight!

Last edited:

Don't blame WSOF for Bellator balking on known fighters. If Bellator is successful they should have been able to easily outbid WSOF for any of them.

UPDATED: With the return of SAAD AWAD as he takes on strikeforce veteran Joe Durate for the second time. Hell of a fight!

I was wondering when Duarte would fight again.

Bellator should pickup Joe Ray next if they are looking at Strikeforce vets.

I like it, Koreshkov is always fun and that should be a good fight, I love watching him win, makes the soul stealing performed by Ben Askren on him all more entertaining.

Really hope they get Bubba on TV.

I like it, Koreshkov is always fun and that should be a good fight, I love watching him win, makes the soul stealing performed by Ben Askren on him all more entertaining.

Really hope they get Bubba on TV.

Askren is the best WW in the world right now. Koreshkov is a serious fighter. This whole card should be good. I got a few friends going to it. I'm probably going to 123.

theres no way bubba gets a tv spot unless he gets a quick finish and they use it as a time killer. Lins and Liam get tv spots, so do koreshkov and coopers fights. So that's pretty much the main card right there. unless they wanna throw one more fight in, and even then it'd probably be Vassell vs Zwicker

Askren is the best WW in the world right now. Koreshkov is a serious fighter. This whole card should be good. I got a few friends going to it. I'm probably going to 123.

theres no way bubba gets a tv spot unless he gets a quick finish and they use it as a time killer. Lins and Liam get tv spots, so do koreshkov and coopers fights. So that's pretty much the main card right there. unless they wanna throw one more fight in, and even then it'd probably be Vassell vs Zwicker

Cant call Askren the best when he isnt fighting anyone.

Koreshkov is a fun fighter to watch, is a solid mid level fighter.

Haha. No, just no.
Who exactly has Askren beaten to stake a claim to that?

Lyman Good? Couldn't get into the TUF house and lost to a 4-0 rookie.
Koreshkov? Good fighter, if he was in the UFC he'd be Erick Silva.
Karl Amoussou? Not a good fighter.
Jay Hieron? Check his UFC record.
Douglas Lima? Legit fighter, no complaints.
Baktiyar Abbasov? Haha.

Askren hasn't beaten ANYONE on the level of Robbie Lawler, Johny Hendricks, GSP, Tyron Woodley, Rory McDonald (okay, I'm on the fence with that one myself as I think Lima would beat Rory).

Back