Bellator 122 fight card July 25 2014

Decent show, for the most part taking the Summer off this time. Not the worst idea I spose, save the the big fights/title fights for next season.

Two tournament fights should be fun though, and the LHW though a shell of its former self still has Liam so that's all that matters.

Its a little telling that Bellator probably shouldnt be on PPV when you look at its surrounding cards.

The UFC has TWO shit cards tomorrow that combined still makes an awful show. You're a clown.
1 PPV lead to JT vs Prindle....Let that sink in. Don't matter that Curran/Pitbull pulled, there is never an excuse for Prindle in the Main Event. Local shows would shy away from Prindle in the Main Event.

And the Fight Pass card in Berlin, has more Top 10 fighters on it then the Bellator PPV.

The UFC has TWO shit cards tomorrow that combined still makes an awful show. You're a clown.

Which one has Eric Prindle headlining?

The first fight on the Berlin Prelims is better then that fight. And the Spike cards are the 2nd tier of Bellator shows. The Fight Pass cards are the 4th tier for the UFC behind PPV, Fox and FS1. Nobody is saying those are great cards.

Remember you said UFC 171 sucked? haha me too

Neither. Don't you know where to find fight card listings, dummy?

Wow, is that the confirmed main and co-main event?

Weak.

1 PPV lead to JT vs Prindle....Let that sink in. Don't matter that Curran/Pitbull pulled, there is never an excuse for Prindle in the Main Event. Local shows would shy away from Prindle in the Main Event.

And the Fight Pass card in Berlin, has more Top 10 fighters on it then the Bellator PPV.

This is so right. Anyone who compares these two cards tomorrow to Bellator 121/122 should be slapped.

Prindle/Colossus is a joke, and a bad joke at that, as a main event. I love JT but he is not a guy who should be main eventing a card for someone like Bellator, especially not against Prindle who can't seem to punch his way out of a paper bag.

Card will be better than the 121 card so thats something but this summer series is gonna be ugly for Bellator.

updated with the LHW semi's also Karo vs Phil Baroni is rumored for this card.

At least it's better than 121.

Uhhhh yeah.. It has a high level WW fight as the main event. Like, possibly elite level, or approaching it. 121 had nothing but a couple prospects on the pre-lims, but RFA the same night had some of that and may have been the better show.

Co-main is ok, but indicative that Bellator has not been signing like it should have over the last 2-3 years now.

Rest of the card is ok, but not really good. It's a free card worth watching.

James Thompson vs Ron Sparks main event incoming. :icon_chee

Kidding. Koreshkov is always fireworks, so that's a great main if they keep it as the main event.

They could probably throw a War Machine vs Amoussou fight in if they wanted to make some drama for the event.

They need more stars.

ok card, better than 121. Nothing great though. If they put CUrran/Pitbull main event on it then it gets much better with two tournament finals and LHW semis.

LHW semi's arent interesting, Liam/Lins are meeting in the finals, might as well skip this round.

WW tournament final is good. MW final I dont care about, Its actually the one Bellator div I care nothing about, like I dont even want to see another MW fight in Bellator again cause the div is so bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back