Bellator 120 Production

swurve

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Awkward interviews with frank shamrock right before the fights, pauses, odd timing, etc.

Pre recorded interview with fighters are ok, but did King Mo need to drop multiple F bombs in a row?

Then his behaviour after the fight. He went on talk about Rampage's "dick riding ass" in the cage, further cussing ensued. I think he got robbed but still, ever heard of professionalism?

They could have shut er down after brooks-chandler and I would have been satisfied, now I'm just sitting here shaking my head.

The production was terrible. I got a still frame of Mo and Rampage during the entire Michael page fight. I paid for the fight, but was unable to view it.

Later between fights you could here Smith and the other announcer discussing the next segment over a live mic.

It was their first PPV, so I am willing to forgive a lot, but I missed one of the fights because of their incompetence.

The production was terrible. I got a still frame of Mo and Rampage during the entire Michael page fight.

What on earth? that really sucks. That was a fun fight to watch.

What on earth? that really sucks. That was a fun fight to watch.

Yeah, i do not even know who to complain to, but tomorrow I am going to be on the phone bitching out anyone who will listen.

Back