Bellator 120 prelim card ratings on Spike TV: 776,000 viewers peaking with 962,000

This isnt the ufl though and diaz not getting the title.shot is about $ and control, not who honeastly deserves it lol.

This is more like don king vs bob arum or hbo vs showtime than nfl vs whoever. Bellator is right there with viewership and talent while growing rapidly. The ufc is declining meanwhile and within 2 years may be the #2 org

No it isn't.

I've seen FootstompShonie talk smack about Bellator and DaBombers for weeks now. Smells like a serious case of gotten2.

bjorn_65.jpg

I've seen FootstompShonie talk smack about Bellator and DaBombers for weeks now. Smells like a serious case of gotten2.

bjorn_65.jpg

Pleas find and post these instances of me talking shit about DaBombers for weeks. Pretty sure the only other encounter I've had with him is when he claimed Bellator would get 250k buys yesterday.

I like Bellator, I enjoyed the PPV, I just don't stand for delusional opinions. Go look at the PPV thread I was commenting and enjoying the fights the entire time.

Posting "gotten to" is what people do when their arguments get destroyed and they really have nothing to say. But hey Bellator shills gonna shill.

Youre lying or just dont know what you are talking about. I mentioned in the other thread that ufc could put on better cards but they dont want to. If they did it would raise their costs by having to pay guys like Nick Diaz 500k while also giving top fighters more leverage.

An analogy would be if the nfl did a pay per game played contract thing and teams just didnt play their top players. Theyd sit the mannings, bradys, brees' etc. And hype up the third string guy and expect fans to buy it. Maybe trot the top guys out once or.twice a year but thats it. I wouldnt pay to go to those games but I may support another league with a good product trying to do it honest though while hoping that nfl scenario I described gets fixed asap.

You know why Diaz isn't getting his 500K???

It's cause he isn't fighting and when he was, he recently wasn't winning. He wants to talk about how great he is and how deserves all this but he isn't fighting.

Diaz isn't being very smart right now. I don't think he beats GSP ever. But I do give him a shot against the rest of the guys. He could seriously be champ this year if he wasn't sitting out for the last year. Champs make huge money and Diaz won't be bitching then.

Holding out in the end will do nothing for Diaz. UFC isn't built around one fighter. Outside of hardcore fans no one knows anything about Diaz not fighting besides that he says he is retired. Many know nothing about how he basically is just holding out. So his cause goes un-noticed to the masses. In the end it will only hurt Diaz himself. He got his payday against GSP and when that money runs out good luck.

PPV: over 50k, less than 100k.

I wonder if those prelim ratings include the Latin America region.
It was aired live, for free in FOX Sports Latin America, main card included.

What kind of metrics are you using to come up with these numbers?Seriously.

Between 253,000 and 280,000.

I have almost no confidence they'll hit that number but however far off they are is a reflection on how far Tito and Rampage's star power has fallen since they left UFC. Also, I guess, the difference between Bellator and UFC's promotional power although both factors are kind of tied in with each other.

Great ratings. That's about average ratings for what the UFC got when they were on spike. So this is a good sign for their ppv numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back