Bellator 120 prelim card ratings on Spike TV: 776,000 viewers peaking with 962,000

Month long AV bet they don't pull 250k?

I already have a sig bet on it with pit fighter and I may need my av for betting purposes in 2.5 weeks when the next card happens so Im gonna decline this one. Im sure someone else on here will be willing to do it though

There was a buzz about the event.

Google trends for example had Rampage at 100k+ searches whereas UFC 172 was at 200k+, more than I would have expected.

The 50k numbers came from Frontrowbrian and if you have been around this site long enough you will know he is full of shit. I could see this PPV doing anywhere from 50k-200k but the 200k mark would be the high end and unlikely, probably around 100k.

I already have a sig bet on it with pit fighter and I may need my av for betting purposes in 2.5 weeks when the next card happens so Im gonna decline this one. Im sure someone else on here will be willing to do it though

No one else is that stupid.

Also, the sig bet between Bombers and pit fighter is/was the most interesting "fight" associated with Bellator 120.

No one else is that stupid.

Also, the sig bet between Bombers and pit fighter is/was the most interesting "fight" associated with Bellator 120.

If being a ufc dickrider whiner is smart then Id rather be stupid.

If being a ufc dickrider whiner is smart then Id rather be stupid.

It's not being a "UFC dickrider" to not think Bellator will get 250k when no none UFC PPV has ever gotten more than 100k.

In fact, you're the one being a Bellator dickrider if you think it's going to get that insane number. Especially when the PPV model as a whole is as down as ever.

I'll bump this when it gets something around 100-130k and that's being generous.

There was a buzz about the event.

Google trends for example had Rampage at 100k+ searches whereas UFC 172 was at 200k+, more than I would have expected.

The 50k numbers came from Frontrowbrian and if you have been around this site long enough you will know he is full of shit. I could see this PPV doing anywhere from 50k-200k but the 200k mark would be the high end and unlikely, probably around 100k.

It actually came from the Sanchez Media Group who have been proven to be spot on when it comes to some MMA inside information.

It's not being a "UFC dickrider" to not think Bellator will get 250k when no none UFC PPV has ever gotten more than 100k.

In fact, you're the one being a Bellator dickrider if you think it's going to get that insane number. Especially when the PPV model as a whole is as down as ever.

I'll bump this when it gets something around 100-130k and that's being generous.

I hope you're right, I called 150K with the main event then lowered my hopes to about 80K when Eddie got injured. I'd love to see it break over 100K

I predicted 250K and I don't even think it will get there. I'd be happy if it does but I'm thinking it's more likely that it was in the 100-125K range. That's just my gut though.

The actual stats point to 250 but like someone else pointed out, there is no other history to go on. The only thing even vaguely related is WEC48, which did 175K and the WEC numbers on Versus at the time were slightly less than what Bellator's are these days. And the prelims for WEC were higher than what Bellator did this weekend.

Jackson and Tito are also far bigger stars than Faber was at the time. But Zuffa was promoting the show and to most people it probably looked like another UFC show.

I wouldnt be surprised if 1/3 of those viewers ordered the ppv with another 1/3 streaming and the other third just not watching the rest of the card.

That's because you hang from BFC and Bjorn's balls. You will be wrong, as always.

Triple post by UJustGotChaeld=super gotten 2

bjorn_65.jpg

Triple post by UJustGotChaeld=super gotten 2

bjorn_65.jpg

Mckilroyt had a triple insult gotten to block of posts in there as well. Both of them have been riding d**** for a long time in here and dont like being exposed

[YT]CtwJvgPJ9xw[/YT]

Mckilroyt had a triple insult gotten to block of posts in there as well. Both of them have been riding d**** for a long time in here and dont like being exposed

Says the biggest dickrider on Sherdog.

You're like a guy who claims he loves soccer but only likes MLS and says the Premier league and such are worse.

You're not really an MMA fan, you like being contradictory and liking the less publicized league.

You're an MMA hipster who is robbing himself of clearly the best MMA cards.

Says the biggest dickrider on Sherdog.

You're like a guy who claims he loves soccer but only likes MLS and says the Premier league and such are worse.

You're not really an MMA fan, you like being contradictory and liking the less publicized league.

You're an MMA hipster who is robbing himself of clearly the best MMA cards.

Youre lying or just dont know what you are talking about. I mentioned in the other thread that ufc could put on better cards but they dont want to. If they did it would raise their costs by having to pay guys like Nick Diaz 500k while also giving top fighters more leverage.

An analogy would be if the nfl did a pay per game played contract thing and teams just didnt play their top players. Theyd sit the mannings, bradys, brees' etc. And hype up the third string guy and expect fans to buy it. Maybe trot the top guys out once or.twice a year but thats it. I wouldnt pay to go to those games but I may support another league with a good product trying to do it honest though while hoping that nfl scenario I described gets fixed asap.

Youre lying or just dont know what you are talking about. I mentioned in the other thread that ufc could put on better cards but they dont want to. If they did it would raise their costs by having to pay guys like Nick Diaz 500k while also giving top fighters more leverage.

An analogy would be if the nfl did a pay per game played contract thing and teams just didnt play their top players. Theyd sit the mannings, bradys, brees' etc. And hype up the third string guy and expect fans to buy it. Maybe trot the top guys out once or.twice a year but thats it. I wouldnt pay to go to those games but I may support another league with a good product trying to do it honest though while hoping that nfl scenario I described gets fixed asap.

Your analogy is horrible because even the 3rd string guys in the NFL are better than starters in the UFL.

Also, UFC champions fight more often than Bellator champions so I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Nick Diaz has lost 2-fights in a row, both of them are unanimously known as being boring. And this is the guy you're clamoring to have back?

Bellator is the opposite of honest, countless fighters have called them out about their horrible business practices including Mo and Will brooks just this last weekend, you know the guys in their main/co main event?

Lastly, if you compare any UFC card to Bellator card UFC has much more higher ranked fighters, including on systems like fight Matrix that is all math and no bias. So you're analogy is completely unfounded. Every single UFC card has better talent than the comparable Bellator card.

Dude you're a shill. Get over it. Or just go pick up your paycheck from Bjorn before he gets fired.

Your analogy is horrible because even the 3rd string guys in the NFL are better than starters in the UFL.

Also, UFC champions fight more often than Bellator champions so I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Nick Diaz has lost 2-fights in a row, both of them are unanimously known as being boring. And this is the guy you're clamoring to have back?

Dude you're a shill. Get over it. Or just go pick up your paycheck from Bjorn before he gets fired.

This isnt the ufl though and diaz not getting the title.shot is about $ and control, not who honeastly deserves it lol.

This is more like don king vs bob arum or hbo vs showtime than nfl vs whoever. Bellator is right there with viewership and talent while growing rapidly. The ufc is declining meanwhile and within 2 years may be the #2 org

This isnt the ufl though and diaz not getting the title.shot is about $ and control, not who honeastly deserves it lol.

This is more like don king vs bob arum or hbo vs showtime than nfl vs whoever. Bellator is right there with viewership and talent while growing rapidly. The ufc is declining meanwhile and within 2 years may be the #2 org

Dude you're insane. Bellator is nowhere close to the same viewership. Just wait for the PPV numbers, I'll bump this thread when it gets 100k, lower than the UFC has ever gotten.

Bellator is nowhere close with talent. Look at any ranking site, biased or unbiased math/equation ones and they don't have more talent in any weight class. In fact they barely have 2 people in each in the top-10.

You're right it's not like NFL vs UFL it's like NFL vs Highschool football.

Also Diaz chose to retire and then said he'll only fight for 500,000 that's ridiculous. And if you want to talk about money and control what about Bellator not signing their highest ranked fighter/best fighter in Askren and trying to play games with the UFC?

Lastly, Bellator is not growing rapidly, or really growing at all. Their TV numbers are essentially identical to last year.

Open your eyes shill.

Back