Bellator 120 PPV buys predictions

Bjorn won't release the official numbers, but he'll mention again and again that they did better PPV numbers than the UFC.

If you had a way of watching it for free, of course people would watch it. It's definitely a watchable card if they weren't charging $45 for it. I'm going to watch the prelims since they are free. If they replay it free I will likely watch as well. Of course I will watch Titan FC on CBSsports today as well or at the very least DVR it. Just as I will watch WSOF on NBCsports and NBC and every UFC card on Fox FS1/FS2.

If you don't mind watching it regardless of quality live and you have nothing to do then you should do it. I'm not talking about people who don't want to watch fights outside of their own television. That's their own personal choice and I really don't care what they do.

I'm willing to bet the majority of people who plan on skipping it stay in all night to watch a weak $55 UFC PPV without even thinking twice.

Bjorn won't release the official numbers, but he'll mention again and again that they did better PPV numbers than the UFC.

I guess we'll have to compare Meltzer's Bellator numbers to Meltzer's UFC numbers :icon_chee

they may not be reliable but at least they will all be from the same source

TNA usually has higher ratings than Bellator. I say 50K, would have been 60K with the trilogy fight.

Looks like TNA gets between 13,000-17,000 PPV buys. Not sure what to think Bellator will get after finding this out.

Back