Bellator 120 Opinions

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by ManyJudgesGuess, May 17, 2014.

1. ManyJudgesGuess

ManyJudgesGuess Blue Belt

Personally, I thought Chandler got robbed.
    Does anyone disagree that he took rounds 1,2, and 5?

Anyway, I thought the judges guessed (lol), and that Shlemenko got paid to lose.

King Mo made me a fan tonight (pre-fight), d rider on cable TV LMFAO!

It seems really annoying (at least to King Mo) when they interview him right before a fight. Do you see that happen in the UFC, the premiere MMA promotion?

Finally, I thought overall, the Bellator card was a great card. I was very glad to see Cheick Kongo open up rage of the french teddy bear on Roy Nelson's little brother.

My biggest issue with the PPV event is that it was 3 hours and only 4 fights.

Let's be honest: less than an hour was actually fights. They could have just put two more fights of who cares vs. who cares and made it more worth the money

2. Slongkong

Slongkong Brown Belt

10-8 brooks, but still thought chandler won

3. ManyJudgesGuess

I think for the 3rd round Chandler would have needed to be really bad in order for it to be awarded. I think you are right, its just compared to other fights that are awarded 10-8 it was nowhere near like Edgar v Maynard 2 you know

4. ManyJudgesGuess

Personally I think King Mo won that fight too but w.e its all a coin toss.