Believe it or not

Malik111

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
But Jake Ellenberger will finish Robbie Lawler tonight !

It's possible, Robbie's been ko'd before. I like his chances more if he doesn't try to play patty cake with Jake's hands.

It's possible, Robbie's been ko'd before. I like his chances more if he doesn't try to play patty cake with Jake's hands.

HE got flash koed like 6 years ago? Personally if big rigg or melvin couldnt i dont see jake doing it

EDIT 10years ago

Dammit dude could you not spoil the fights for us?

Spoiler alert that shit, TS!

HE got flash koed like 6 years ago? Personally if big rigg or melvin couldnt i dont see jake doing it

EDIT 10years ago

Ellenberger hits harder than those guys. He was blasting Condit and dropped him. Who else has done that?

I mean he even mopped up Shields after Hendo couldn't.

Also the first person to actually KO Nate, as in he was unconscious. Even Anderson was just Ground n Pounding for his only other TKO loss to that point.

lawler covers up and counters too good for ellenberger i see lawler destroying ellenberger
but that all my opinion

If he shows up to fight, he has a chance. If he shows up to get molested and embarrassed like last time, that's exactly what will happen...

Jake has the power to but if he does it will be in the 1st round.

Robbie did eat his soul at the weigh ins.

I'm expecting him to win by KO

I don't see it. Ellenberger's striking is terribly overrated around here. Man can strike with some power but his actual technical ability is lacking. I mean shit, he had NO answer for Rory's jab.

Lawler's gonna box him up.

Back