Belfort's weight right now: 205 pounds

Marmelete

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
With almost 50 days for the fight vitor's is weighing olny 205 pounds.

He could fight in welter weight now :icon_chee

This is from his instagram:

B62zfegIUAEaf5B.jpg

His feet have gotten so tiny without his TRT.

I still don't think this fight is going to happen.

these were the size of the guys that jj was dominating

at least 20 pounds lighter than him

I still don't think this fight is going to happen.

I have that feeling too, failed drugtest or injuries will probably stop this fight.
Vitor drugtest or injury, Weidman injury.

these were the size of the guys that jj was dominating

at least 20 pounds lighter than him

I've seen you bash Jones in Jones threads...why am I not surprised to see you bash him in a thread that has nothing to do with him? Your allegiance to Gus...my goodness. It's as if you are Gus!

lol @ he could fight at welterweight. Granted he's in good shape at 205 that's an absolutely normal fight weight for middleweight and probably what he's been coming in at in his last appearances. Anderson was just under 200 fight night at middleweight, and Weidman himself claimed to be 202 against Machida iirc.

lol @ he could fight at welterweight. Granted he's in good shape at 205 that's an absolutely normal fight weight for middleweight and probably what he's been coming in at in his last appearances. Anderson was just under 200 fight night at middleweight, and Weidman himself claimed to be 202 against Machida iirc.

This. What the frak are you on about? 205 is great to cut to MW. What do you want him to cut from? 215? 220? Are you from Earth?

Edit: im obviously bagging on all the guys above countswagula. Countswagula may be the first Earthling to post in this thread.

Back