Belforts drug test to be made public at July 17th hearing

Excellent, I'd like to know one way or the other.

Whats hilarious is that if he passes publicly, with flying colors, pus$y ass bitches are still gonna cry "cheater."

Yea that's hilarious. Because passing tests means you're a clean fighter

I have a feeling that he had TRT in his system (while they were still able to use it) and he had an issue because he didn't have an exemption with NAC.

I would have much less of a problem with this than if he were caught for using something else (or way over-using the artificial testosterone).

I was not a fan of TRT, and I am glad they banned it, but it was allowed at the time. Vitor not having a TUE for it is more of a paperwork problem than anything else. Similar to Chael.

I think this being made public will not hurt Vitor much unless there are some real surprises. He already made it public knowledge that he was on steroids.

Whats hilarious is that if he passes publicly, with flying colors, pus$y ass bitches are still gonna cry "cheater."

Actually he's a cheater by definition. He has failed a test. And now he's been on TRT for a while. And now there's some controversy regarding a test that hasn't been released.

So there's nothing hilarious about this.

He did everything according to rules on TRT yet he is the most hated fighter on TRT. It won't matter if he passes the test, the hate will be strong. I cannot wait for the moment he gets that belt and the extreme butthurt it will cause here. I am sure majority here will be whining and screaming "cheater" even when they have got what they wanted and he is off trt now.

I have a feeling that he had TRT in his system (while they were still able to use it) and he had an issue because he didn't have an exemption with NAC.

This, followed by 23519 threads from angry mouthbreathers that he was cheating

He did everything according to rules on TRT yet he is the most hated fighter on TRT. It won't matter if he passes the test, the hate will be strong. I cannot wait for the moment he gets that belt and the extreme butthurt it will cause here. I am sure majority here will be whining and screaming "cheater" even when they have got what they wanted and he is off trt now.

this

Vitor, like every fighter, tries to get an advantage over his opponents. A brown belt versus a brown belt who also is a professional muay thai fighter. is the muay thai fighter a cheater? No... That's crazy that people can't appreciate Vitor and show him the respect he desetves.

Sherdog haters are delusional most of the time.

I would have much less of a problem with this than if he were caught for using something else (or way over-using the artificial testosterone).

I was not a fan of TRT, and I am glad they banned it, but it was allowed at the time. Vitor not having a TUE for it is more of a paperwork problem than anything else. Similar to Chael.

I think this being made public will not hurt Vitor much unless there are some real surprises. He already made it public knowledge that he was on steroids.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/vitor-belf...da-but-wont-reveal-surprise-drug-test-results

My guess is that he got caught with way too high T-level, over the allowed limit of his exemption. On paper, Vitor is not a cheater for using TRT, because it was legal at that time. But if he abused it, yes it is cheating.

The problem w/ a failed TRT test has nothing to do with it's presence in his system. A failed test would indicate that his ratio was out of the approved limit.

TRT exemptions had limits that fighters were not allowed to exceed at any time. That's part of the reason they were randomly tested once granted an exemption.

This is how they caught Bigfoot Silva.

Edit: looks like the poster above made the same point while I was typing...damn phone!

The problem w/ a failed TRT test has nothing to do with it's presence in his system. A failed test would indicate that his ratio was out of the approved limit.

TRT exemptions had limits that fighters were not allowed to exceed at any time. That's part of the reason they were randomly tested once granted an exemption.

This is how they caught Bigfoot Silva.

Edit: looks like the poster above made the same point while I was typing...damn phone!

There's a difference between his ratio being over the approved limit and his actual testosterone levels being outside of the allowed "normal" range, though. If they just piss tested him and said his T:E was over 4:1 (or 6:1, I can't remember what Nevada allows) that doesn't really tell us anything, since we all know he's undergoing TRT. That's why they get blood tested in the first place if they get a TUE.

We all know the result if you could bet on this him testing negative would be +1000

Good to hear, really interested to see those results. Obviously there was something to hide or his lawyer and wife would not have kept them hidden.

I believe he was over the limit for Testosterone...and like everyone was saying he was abusing the therapy to help him in training, much like the beloved Chael Sonnen was doing for the Silva fight.

That is the very least of what I am expecting from the results...I also have a feeling Belfort will be a no show at the hearing and just his lawyer will be there.

Good to hear, really interested to see those results. Obviously there was something to hide or his lawyer and wife would not have kept them hidden.

I believe he was over the limit for Testosterone...and like everyone was saying he was abusing the therapy to help him in training, much like the beloved Chael Sonnen was doing for the Silva fight.

That is the very least of what I am expecting from the results...I also have a feeling Belfort will be a no show at the hearing and just his lawyer will be there.

He won't get a license then.

Back