MajJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As per yahoo can't post as on phone

OOOOOOO I hope he passed

EDIT-meant June 17th

Last edited:
Shit, I hope I don't die in a horrific accident before then. I want to be alive for this.

if he didn't pass will it stop him getting licensed to fight Sheal?

Dana said the UFC has the toughest stance on roids and testing. He also said a Vitor failed test a few months ago doesn't matter because he wasn't scheduled to fight..lol. What will he say next.

I have a feeling that he had TRT in his system (while they were still able to use it) and he had an issue because he didn't have an exemption with NAC.

Dana said the UFC has the toughest stance on roids and testing. He also said a Vitor failed test a few months ago doesn't matter because he wasn't scheduled to fight..lol. What will he say next.

I like Dana White but what comes out of his mouth often bears a striking resemblance to what I do in the toilet every morning

BTW I think you mean june17th when he has his hearig

Whats hilarious is that if he passes publicly, with flying colors, pus$y ass bitches are still gonna cry "cheater."

I have a feeling that he had TRT in his system (while they were still able to use it) and he had an issue because he didn't have an exemption with NAC.

That seems like the most likely scenario. He was still undergoing TRT, which was not banned at that point, so if they simply piss-tested him, there's a very good chance that his T:E would have popped. That would be pretty irrelevant given that everyone knew he was undergoing TRT, though, and I have no idea why they would have even bothered with such a test.

Now, if they blood tested him and he failed that, it's a whole different story.

iJIW89B.gif

This will be more exciting than the actual fight

They better have someone ready to fight Chael just in case.

Back