Belfort vs Rockhold 2

Rockhold wouldn't get caught by the same kick again, Rockhold via destruction.

So just be confident then.

Then when you see it doesn't happen, it won't be so bad.

Wtf? I am saying I'll even account bet and you are saying just be confident then? If you are that sure then come on let's have an account bet or just shut up and have a signature or av bet.

That's because you may very well be mentally challenged.

hey, Look Vitor landed a spinning heel kick. He obviously uses kicks much better than Rockhold.

I mean seriously dude. Is this the level of your analysis?

Look Gonzaga uses kicks better than Crocop did. See. It's obvious.

Some_more_Napaownage.gif

My only advice to you would to actually put thought into your analysis. I'm telling you, you'll shit when you see what happens.

Are you kidding me that crap is pure luck in a rematch Rockhold would dominate Belfort guaranteed........

Hes awful lucky with these kicks.

Belfort-Head-Kick-GIF.gif

Hes awful lucky with these kicks.

Again. What is wrong with you?

Vitor has solid kicks. They're just not as good as Luke utilizes them. I'm starting to believe you honestly have never watched Rockhold fight other than the Vitor fight. This is the case, isn't it?

Wtf? I am saying I'll even account bet and you are saying just be confident then? If you are that sure then come on let's have an account bet or just shut up and have a signature or av bet.

Tell you what. I have a much better idea.

Let's do nothing, and when you see Vitor is fighting someone other than the title holder next, I'll just find you and make fun of you. How's that sound?

Tell you what. I have a much better idea.

Let's do nothing, and when you see Vitor is fighting someone other than the title holder next, I'll just find you and make fun of you. How's that sound?

Show's how confident you are. Good to see you pussy out.

Again. What is wrong with you?

Vitor has solid kicks. They're just not as good as Luke utilizes them. I'm starting to believe you honestly have never watched Rockhold fight other than the Vitor fight. This is the case, isn't it?

Lol. Vitor has starched 3 very good opponents, including Rockhold, with kicks, yet Rockhold is better with them.

Just lol.

Lol. Vitor has starched 3 very good opponents, including Rockhold, with kicks, yet Rockhold is better with them.

Just lol.

In a rematch I bet Rockhold beats Belfort via a nasty kick to the glass liver.....

Are you kidding me that crap is pure luck in a rematch Rockhold would dominate Belfort guaranteed......Compare his kick to the one that Barboza landed on etim and you can see who is the one that really knows what he is doing........

or how about you check and see if Vitor has any history with head kicks. That makes more sense to see if it was a fluke or not.

I favored him in their first encounter. He was actually the favorite heading in.

Vitor could be on ANYTHING, and I would still favor Rockhold.

You can't take much from a fight that lasted under 3 minutes, was dead even, and ended with someone landing a spinning heel kick.

I would definitely favor Rockhold again.

These posts crack me up. The fight was pretty even until one guy got brutally KO'd :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me that crap is pure luck in a rematch Rockhold would dominate Belfort guaranteed......Compare his kick to the one that Barboza landed on etim and you can see who is the one that really knows what he is doing........

I know it's wrong to laugh at retards.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry for laughing at your mental incapacity.

Back