Belfort vs Rockhold 2

If you would love to see him get it and then crack a smile, he is getting it.

Dude again. I'd love too.

But I don't convince myself something is going to happen when I know it's not.

I could sit here and pretend Matt Brown is fighting Hendricks next. I'm sure it would make me feel a lot better. But I know it's not happening so I'm not going to pretend it is.

Rockhold will beat the living shit out of him........lol at all the clowns that cant see that the first fight was pure luck........

Yeah Belfort got lucky as fuck against Hendo and Bisping as well. Now that they know not to get KTFO'd, all 3 could easily win a rematch.

Dude again. I'd love too.

But I don't convince myself something is going to happen when I know it's not.

I could sit here and pretend Matt Brown is fighting Hendricks next. I'm sure it would make me feel a lot better. But I know it's not happening so I'm not going to pretend it is.

Signature bet he is getting the next shot?

Again. You perfectly capable of that.

sorry. No you didn't. That I can assure you.

and I can assure that Dana said that Vitor only needs to get cleared off TRT to Fight for the title.

forward to 7:30

[YT]watch?v=bn86UXIe-Yw[/YT]

Considering if Vitor beats Luke he will get a shot at the title? I'd say that's a pretty good benefit.

And again, I really hate to break it to some of you guys but Vitor IS NOT fighting for a title next.

Vitor doesn't need to beat luke for the TS, he already earned it. Vitor will have the next shot. just watch and see

Pointless and Vitor kicks his head off again.

I favored him in their first encounter. He was actually the favorite heading in.

Vitor could be on ANYTHING, and I would still favor Rockhold.

You can't take much from a fight that lasted under 3 minutes, was dead even, and ended with someone landing a spinning heel kick.

I would definitely favor Rockhold again.

Lol.

and I can assure that Dana said that Vitor only needs to get cleared off TRT to Fight for the title.

forward to 7:30

Good god. You should NOT be assuring anyone of ANYTHING because he sure as shit didn't say he would be fighting for a title.

What is wrong with you?

Good god. You should NOT be assuring anyone of ANYTHING because he sure as shit didn't say he would be fighting for a title.

What is wrong with you?

and I am sure as shit that he did not say anything about Belfort fighting before he gets a TS :wink:

The same thing basically happened to Cain. I favored Cain when he fought JDS the first time. He got caught early. Obviously this means Cain can't win, and shouldn't have been the favorite.

I agree. I think similar to Cain vs JDS... I think that Rockhold is the better fighter but that Belfort has more power and is the better striker. I favored Cain in fights 1, 2, and 3 and would favor Rockhold in a rematch.

Sure. Why not.

I never do this, but it honestly takes only the slightest bit of common sense to get this.

You favor Rockhold so I wouldnt say youre very familiar with common sense.

I agree. I think similar to Cain vs JDS... I think that Rockhold is the better fighter but that Belfort has more power and is the better striker. I favored Cain in flights 1, 2, and 3 and would favor Rockhold in a rematch.

It's amazing just how many fans are incapable of grasping concepts like this.

I agree. I think similar to Cain vs JDS... I think that Rockhold is the better fighter but that Belfort has more power and is the better striker. I favored Cain in flights 1, 2, and 3 and would favor Rockhold in a rematch.

What have you seen from Rockhold that you think he'll beat Vitor with?

and I am sure as shit that he did not say anything about Belfort fighting before he gets a TS :wink:

There is a reason for that.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and have proven already you simply can't be trusted to given any type of accurate opinion on this.

You just posted a video claiming he says he's getting a title shot next, and he said no such thing.

so.......There's that.

Vitor again. This fight isn't happening is it? If so Vitor is getting screwed

You favor Rockhold so I wouldnt say youre very familiar with common sense.

I know. Insanity.

I mean anytime you favor a fighter, he losses, it obviously means you have no common sense. I mean who would argue with that?

Back